[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /fit/ how do I get vascular arms? I hear cutting down in sodium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0646.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0646.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
So /fit/ how do I get vascular arms? I hear cutting down in sodium is the way. I'm 6'3", 185. What should my daily sodium intake be? Should I also cut down on water, too?
>>
you should work on your cardio. you need a strong heart to pump that blood
>>
>>42081999
Wtf no, I'm vascular as fuck but I drink water and eat normal salt.

You're probably too fat.
>>
>>42081999
working out high rep exercises will build veins if you want to appear more vascular for a day coming up u need to increase your blood pressure
>>
>>42082081
Agreed, OP, you need to start swimming for your cardio. The cool temperature of the pool, against the warm temperature of your body will cause the veins to increase in size and attempt to warm you up, giving you a vascular appearance. Get to swimming OP.
>>
>>42082100
The superficially veins don't warm you up. They cool you down, they're for heat transfer away from the body.

If you want big veins you need to have big muscles and low body fat on your arms.
>>
It's genetics too. I'm hella vascular and I'm probably 16-18% body fat. I find the more developed the muscle is, the more prominent the veins. So I would just continue working out and if you want bigger veins just cut to 10% or so.

If NONE of that has worked, that's when you can get into weird body building conditioning like salt intake and water consumption. Until then, plz drink water.
>>
>>42081999
It's literally just training your forearms and being lean. I got one of those powerball gyroscope trainer things when I was in high school. I was a skinny nerd, but my forearms got jacked and vascular as fuck within a month or so. The water and sodium changes are just useful for transient increases in vascularity.
>>
>>42082100
TFW swam for months and didn't see too much of a change.
>>
>>42081999
Nice trips
And don't cut on water at this time, its too hot.
>>
>>42082180
>>42082114
>ITT : retards that don't belong on a fitness board
>>
>>42081999
yes, please cut down on water. it works, I tried.
>>
File: Effect_20170705_161941.jpg (80KB, 540x520px) Image search: [Google]
Effect_20170705_161941.jpg
80KB, 540x520px
>>42081999
I dunno
>>
>>42082100
Seems counter intuitive to me...

I'm no scientist but wouldn't vessels constrict to raise body temperature. I feel like having more surface area on the colder air (or water in the case of swimming) would cause you to lose heat faster.
>>
>>42082100
LOL bullshit. 8 years of competitive swimming here. My veins aren't clear at all
>>
>>42082421
You're right, that retard is spreading bullshit. Veins cool you down.
>>
>>42082093
increasing sodium gets veins to pop op is retard
>>
Pull ups and deadlifts make my arms look like the veins are gonna pop out.
>>
boldenone
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.