[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Waaah gaining weight is so hard t. weak willed skeleton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: bath cat.png (416KB, 425x520px) Image search: [Google]
bath cat.png
416KB, 425x520px
>Waaah gaining weight is so hard
t. weak willed skeleton

>Waaah losing weight is so hard
t. weak willed fatass

You're all the same, just on different ends of the spectrum.
>>
I agrre.

Skeleton here. I eventually learned to eat more and gains are on the way.
>>
>>42080536
Wrong. Losing or gaining equal amounts of weight is equally hard, but fatties have to lose more weight than skellies have to gain. A skelly in 3-4 months will be a beach body ready otter. A fatty after 4 months is still a fatty. Fatties need at least 3x the time.
Also, skellies don't have to deal with loose skin and stretch marks.
Also, when cutting you have two options: make it taste like cardboard and grass or go iifym and eat a tasty meal then starve for 22 hours. Bulking tastes like peanut butter and bacon.

Skellies have it way, WAY easier.
>>
Being skeleton is pretty much the fast metabolism version of being fat.
>>
>>42080576
Well maybe the fatties should of never gotten themselves into that situation
>>
>>42080576
Also when a fatty loses weight, they lose gains, and their reward after a hard workout is cardboard.

Skellies get exploding gains and get to eat what they want
>>
>>42080536
if you are high middle class or live in a western country then gaining weight is very easy
with mass gainer and homemade shake i get to eat 2000 calories above my TDEE
>>
>>42080587
Except >fast metabolism isnt a thing unless you have it as a result of a highly active lifestyle with a large amount of muscle mass.

You just basically admitted you're a NYR DYEL newfag, get off my board.
>>
>>42080591
You know it's not always a choice, aye? Humans evolved to pack on the pounds. Throw in some nice, simple depression on top of that, and you've got a recipe for blubber.
>>
>>42080591
100% true, but off topic. OP debates that the two have it equally hard, not whether it is the fatty's fault that he got fat in the first place. That's moving the goalposts.
>>42080594
Yeah, exactly my point.
>>
>>42080631
Cry more pls
>>
>>42080663
>devastated by father's death
Yea, sorry, must be the estrogen...
>>
>>42080780
He wouldn't have wanted to see you like this.
>>
>>42080798
Hey, that's obvious now. But that slope was just waaay too slippery back then. Now i got a long climb back to the top, but I'm gonna make it.

Point is, sometimes life hits ya hard. It's not always just gluttony.
>>
>>42080576

>Bulking tastes like peanut butter and bacon.

for you

>>42080594

Nope, it's equally rewarding to stop being a fatass.

The real question in the debate is what's easier, being nauseous or being hungry.
>>
>>42081359
>The real question in the debate is what's easier, being nauseous or being hungry.
I'd take hunger over nausea any day. Hungry you can power through, nausea, especially if it's severe (thanks, gastroparesis), is pretty debilitating.
>>
>>42080576
>Also, when cutting you have two options:
Two options? off all the different foods, condiments, seasoning and methods of cooking, you found two options?
fuck this board is retarded
>>
>>42081946
>Being this pedantic in the current year
The point is that cutting food is always greener, oatier, less deliciously fatty and less in quantity than bulking food
>>
>>42080594
They get to eat what YOU want fatass. If they wanted to eat like a fatfuck they'd not be skellies in the first place
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.