[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>30 >lifting 6 years >have autism spectrum disorder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 538293289589235.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
538293289589235.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>30
>lifting 6 years
>have autism spectrum disorder
>have schizoid personality disorder
>have severe depression because of the above disabilities
>receive autism bux
>never worked in my life
>only ever leave the house to go to the gym
>no friends
>no girlfriend
>no social circle whatsoever
>virgin

I started a cut recently and I've got down to 10% body-fat, but then it hit me...why am I even cutting? I don't think there's any point for me to cut, it's not like I am actually going to have any benefit of being shredded since I have no life and don't ever talk to anyone besides my psychologist or doctor.

Am I wrong to think it's pointless for me to cut down to this level of bodyfat? or cut at all....or ever track any of my calories? seems pointless after all it doesn't lead to anywhere since I can't use the aesthetics for anything.

Just wondering, if you were in my situation, and had my life...would you still care about being lean for the aesthetics? You're shut-in 99% of the time, nobody ever sees your body, you only leave the house to lift.
>>
>>42078588
Go on a vacation.
>>
>>42078588
>tfw have mental health issues but country has no autism bux whatsoever (only for actual disabilities)
at least I have some friends from college and a slowly expanding social circle
>>
>>42078593
I don't do those kinds of normie things. Never had the desire to be anywhere besides where I am now and I hate being in places I'm unfamiliar with.
>>
>>42078588
You see your body anon, isn't that enough? If you don't take personal pleasure from looking good just for the sake of it, then don't bother cutting. I don't have any mental disorders but our lives are pretty similar otherwise. Not even my immediate family has seen me shirtless since childhood but I still cut down to about 12%bf for the sake of admiring myself.
>>
>>42078588

You're not questioning lifting as a whole, just being lean?
>>
>>42078650
I get you, but I'm not sure if the caloric restriction getting down to 10% has been worth it at all.

I guess it's kind of interesting see myself in the mirror at a low bodyfat, especially with a pump, but other than that, I'm not sure.

>>42078655
Lifting is the only thing I do, so I can't see myself giving it up. Lifting at an empty gym at like 7:30 in the morning (when everyone else is getting ready for work) is the highlight of my day. Lifting is more "fun" at 15% bodyfat than it is at 10%.
>>
File: 1495808150339.jpg (20KB, 360x345px) Image search: [Google]
1495808150339.jpg
20KB, 360x345px
>>42078588

It is interesting that if you read from the bottom up you can see why 99% of "Autism" happens.

If you can tell 1 from 0 then you have zero excuse to act like an autist
>>
>>42078680
>Lifting is more "fun" at 15% bodyfat than it is at 10%.

There you go then.
>>
>>42078588
You need to do something to improve your life and maybe cutting down and looking good is a start.
For me I had no friends and never had a gf before all I did was go to work and come home to my parents place and play video games and being fit never even crossed my mind because eating was something I enjoyed I would eat a tray of candy for lunch every day.
>>
>>42078680
What do you mean by lifting being more fun at 15% than 10%? Less stress over being lean, or do you just enjoy lifting heavier?
>>
Not everyone's lifts and works towards the a goal physique for others. You can do it for yourself - if you like looking shredded and enjoy the journey then do it for you.

Anyone who lifts solely to impress others/get pussy tends not to get far. The land a girl and therefore have no reason to train anymore. You have to love lifting not just the results.
>>
>>42078698
What?

>>42078709
I've been working with mental health professionals, nothing really works, there's no "cure" for SPD. There's no drugs for it, there's nothing for it. Been doing CBT off and on for years, it doesn't work for me at all. I'm not going to bother trying to explain my situation anymore detail than that because it's impossible to comprehend how I am in a few posts on the internet.

>>42078711
I guess the weight just moves faster, I can lift more, the pumps are better, doesn't take as long to recover between each set, etc.
>>
File: Happy.png (108KB, 261x466px) Image search: [Google]
Happy.png
108KB, 261x466px
>>42078805
Then don't bother cutting further than 15% if it makes lifting less fun. As you said a few posts on the internet can't sum up your situation in any kind of adequate detail, but one thing I know for sure is that everyone needs something they enjoy doing just for the sake of it. Hope shit will work out for in some way or another anon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.