[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you fuck girls in community college, /fit/? Do I go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1427690308146.jpg (45KB, 320x278px) Image search: [Google]
1427690308146.jpg
45KB, 320x278px
How do you fuck girls in community college, /fit/?
Do I go to the community gym and slap them on the butt or something?
>>
>>42077244
In my experience, most girls in community college are not interested in hooking up. Most of them smoke too.

I had never seen so many young women my age smoke in my life until i went to community college.
>>
When I was in community college, people kept to themselves and only interacted with others if it was class related. After class was over, people just went home and wanted nothing to do with each other.

Anyways, the advice I can give you is not to focus on girls. Get good grades and get a degree. You're in community college, not at a bar.
>>
>>42077272
Are you fucking gay?
Fuck bitches
Fuck your grades
>>
>>42077272
This

Only ever fucked one girl in community college out of luck. Rebounded some cutie coming out of 2 year relationship after the guy dumped her for someone WAY hotter.
Most people see community college as a short, temporary stop if you work hard and keep your grades up, so they usually invest little time in anything else non-academic since its mostly temporary.
Besides, if you were a woman, would you see yourself spending time with some guy on a scholarship who’s working hard towards a degree at a university or with some guy who may or may not make it out of community college?
>>
File: 1499280663708.jpg (13KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1499280663708.jpg
13KB, 500x322px
>>42077348
This fuck community college. Fucking garbage hanging around there your hanging around low standards. Have a summer class to take still but this fall of to University.

Just get in, get out. Instead of spending time on some suboptimal hoe use it for your gains and Slay at univ
>>
>>42077244
The answer is yes OP. Slap that ass.
>>
I've never seen so many coloured as when I walked through a community college. Why anyone would choose to attend one of these institutions over an actual university is beyond me.
>>
File: 1477720388345.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477720388345.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>42077244
>community college

You know what's great about community college? There is no community, and therefore no pussy funnels that will help you get laid. You'll have to chat up some girl during class.
>>
>>42077528
>Choose
We don't
>>
>>42077528
It's cheaper to get your 2 years of basics out of the way and finish the rest in an actual university. If you just want a associates going to university is retarded.
>>
>>42077272
>>42077348
Don't listen to these two homos.
Jesus
>>
>>42077528
it's a lot cheaper.
>>
>>42077930
This
>>
>>42077707

This. The only reason you should do your first 2 years at "real" college is if you hate money or have a scholarship.

Or are using Daddy's wallet, I guess.
>>
>>42077244
Find the ones that don't already have kids. This is hard.

And it's community college, literally nobody wants to be there. Do your time and transfer to a real college where you can fuck all the sluts you want.
>>
>>42079867
Or you're doing a real degree that has a 4 year planned curriculum, so you don't end up wasting 6 years just to get a bachelor's
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.