[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Why is being /fit/ and having muscles associated with stupidity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: aryan4.jpg (5KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
aryan4.jpg
5KB, 185x273px
Why is being /fit/ and having muscles associated with stupidity? Who started this meme?
>>
>>42075535
Read the posts here.
>>
It is associated with roidheads mostly, and honestly, I don't disagree with it.
>>
>>42075535
(((I don't know who could possibly be behind it)))
>>
>>42075535
idk in middle and elementary school they only showed motivational posters of smart people who were not fit
>>
>>42075535
Because every weak little faggot with a slightly above average IQ was fed the "You'll be making money and they'll be working at a drive through" line by mommy and daddy when they got their feelings hurt by Chad Thundercock. Over time, they began to resent people who are physically better than them and assume they're stupid because a person who is both stronger and smarter than them would crush their brains > brawn fantasy and make them realize that they aren't special and RPG archetypes aren't real.
>>
File: 1459838465783.png (712KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459838465783.png
712KB, 1280x720px
>>42075535
The >too intelligent to lift meme is a shitpost that spans human history.
It's one of the original seven deadly copes.
>>
>>42075757
The guy who fed me that sort of line told me to focus in school when I was smart but lazy. He told me that I should go ahead and try to be successful so that, when I'm older, I wouldn't have to listen to anybody. If I did well, I could go off and do my own thing and not be accountable to "those shitheads." He was fat with a grayed beard who liked computers - he was a D&D type of fellow. It's reassuring to know that my influences weren't so dysfunctional. I don't really care what became of the people I didn't get along with, I just value my own independence to manifest my destiny be it lifting or taking 20 black cocks at once.
>>
>>42075802
>seven deadly copes

you got my interest, what are other six?
>>
File: IMG_1403.gif (2MB, 226x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1403.gif
2MB, 226x200px
>>42075541
fpbp
>>
>>42075877
Uhh let's see.
There's copes for
>muscles
>height
>female partners
>wealth
>face
>frame
>dick
Just off the top of my head.
>>
>>42076119
Da fuq are the copes?
>>
>>42076302
Shit I guess I should have said you come up with copes for those things.
>too intelligent to lift
>too rich to care about frame
>too handsome to care bout height
Et cetera.
>>
media jews who are saltykunts that detest physicality in all its forms.
>>
File: chad1.png (205KB, 354x353px) Image search: [Google]
chad1.png
205KB, 354x353px
>>42075757

True.

Incel beta nerd virgin becomes a wage cuck.

Meanwhile, Chad THUNDERCOCK BECOMES THE CEO of the company the little incel works for.
>>
>>42076354

Don't jewish screenwriters make up the stereotypes that jocks are dumb bullies and the little incel cuck gets the stacies at the end of the movie? such bluepilled lies

at my high school, the 6 foot tall wasp chads were also very smart (high gpas), good looking, athletic, and were good with girls

meanwhile the incel nerds were either beta geeks in lower level classes playing too much vidya or smart dudes who had mediocore to no social skills at all
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 209x242px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 209x242px
>>42075608
>>
>>42075535

It's because of the association between a muscular build and manual labor, which is seen as low-wage, low-status work.people wouldn't do if they were more intelligent.

If you were intelligent, you'd be going to school, learning and studying and then getting a job as a doctor, lawyer, banker, professor whatever. If you're stupid, you have to spend your day working the field, lifting things, etc.

That's changed a little bit over the decades, but not much. Upper class people will be more fit and definitely less obese than normies, but few are going to be outright brawny. They'll have a physique that's set to play a game of squash or go sailing or jogging or biking, but not really bodybuilding.
>>
>>42075535
It's about being /fit/, it's about lifting weights. people who jog, play sports, even fight have lean, functional bodies that don't make them seem any less intelligent.
Bloated, slow and heavy bodybuilders are considered ego driven and retarded.
>>
>>42076384
to be fair, Micheal Cera getting laid in every movie is wish fufillment just like in one of your animes.
>>
>>42076384
>>42076354
>>42075608
>>42076434

>tfw can't enjoy Revenge of the Nerds anymore
>tfw can't enjoy most movies anymore.
>>
>>42075535
Because there are some really strong guys out there, and being as strong as they are, the tendency is to use their muscles rather than their brains.
>>
>>42076904
>>tfw can't enjoy Revenge of the Nerds anymore
>>tfw can't enjoy most movies anymore.

You know when you were baby, your father looked down at you in your crib, and he had but one hope that some day you would post this on a hungarian dragon buttplug making imageboard. Well look at you now.
>>
>>42075541
>implying anyone here is not DYEL
>>
>>42076343
>too depressed to care about life
>>
>>42075608
Is there anything bad in the world Jews are not responsible for? Hurricanes?
>>
>>42076522
((()))
>>
>>42076119
Too smart to lift
Too humble for fame
Too passionate for big dicks
Too in love with family to work for wealth
Ext
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.