[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw only 4.5 inches long. What do /fit/? It's killing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: mylife.jpg (393KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
mylife.jpg
393KB, 1959x1469px
Tfw only 4.5 inches long.
What do /fit/? It's killing my self esteem
>>
No one is ever going to see it so why does it matter
>>
>>42074699
OP, just deal with it. 6.7 here and thanks to constant Internet I feel the anxiety every so slowly creeping. The whole thing is just one big ruse.
>>
>>42074699
I'm a girl and I'd love to suck shy, insecure dick like yours OP. It would fit perfectly. Jokes aside cutie, it honestly doesn't matter that much if you're good at sex.
>>
>>42074699
How much of a manlet are you?
You're not completely hopeless just go after cute, tiny Asian girls.
>>
File: 1457310441392.png (14KB, 346x299px) Image search: [Google]
1457310441392.png
14KB, 346x299px
>>42075099
>size doesn't matter
>>
>>42074699
Is your dicked curved? If so you still have a chance.
>>
my dick is literally 4.5 inches as well

my best advice is to care less : if a girl is gonna sleep with you, chances are she's not gonna care too much

get really good at oral

oh and small chicks will literally love your dick because it's perfect for them
>>
>>42074699
Doesn't matter kid.

1.you will die a virgin

2. If she made up her know mind to sleep with you then it's settled, kid. What do you think is gonna happen? She has forced you to oretend to care for weeks. Made you spend hundreds on meals and gifts. Fibally she decided to let you put it in and at the moment of truth when shes laying there and ready for a dicking, you'll unzip your pants and drop your tighty whiteys and she'll laugh and change her mind?

Literally stupid. Thats what you are.
Women dont decide they like you and want to sleep with you BEFORE seeing your cock size. Do you think women ask to see what you're working with before deciding if she wanrs to fuck or if she even likes you?

Stupid stupud stupid.

You charm her. She falls for you. She decides she likes you as much as you like her. Guess what op? At that point she'll disrefard your penis size and continue her interest in you that's been built weeks and possibly months prior.

Thats for marriage material women.
Now if you're talking whores, its a different story. They'll fuck you on impulse after meeting, but agaib, penis size never comes into the equation. She'll etilp fuck you that night but she may leave and never call again if she was big dick hunting.
>>
File: Wojak crying blood.png (236KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak crying blood.png
236KB, 808x805px
>>42074699
six inches erect and 1 inch flaccid

how do i fix it bros
>>42075099
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>42075660
I'm about the same
and I'm 6'3

have been giving girls vaginal orgasms no problem
key is foreplay, kissing fingering etc and ramp up the tension. then while fucking just talk really dirty, smack her around, choke her, hairpulling etc. i think talking dirty is the most important. apparently most dudes are silent so it'll give you an advantage
>>
>>42074699
Date a 10 year old. Itll be huge for her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.