[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get to eat more? I can't eat much without feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

How can I get to eat more? I can't eat much without feeling full and then not eat for more 4 hours. Is my stomach small and limited for my whole life?
>>
>>42070819
>Is my stomach small and limited for my whole life?
Some people increased it by drinking gallons of beer.
>>
>>42070819
Eat more sugar. After a few weeks you'll start being hungrier more often.
>>
Highly doubt the Rock would waste calories on a worthless pile of sugar and carbs such as pancakes. Photo-op then let the fat camera man have it
>>
>>42070892
He definitely has the metabolism to enjoy the occasional fat stack of flapjacks.
>>
>>42070892
or a better explanation is he is not an autistic little diva about his diet and ondulges every once in awhile
>>
>>42070864
Even when I'm dead hungry I can't eat a lot without feeling full fast
>>
>>42070819
Skelly advice:
Easy mode is fast food. Mcdonalds burgers are so easy to eat and full of calories. Macros aren't bad too. Between meals always have a bag of nuts handy (I like peanuts but eat whatever, they're all good, just don't buy them in shells). A glass of milk every now and then. Yoghurts of all kinds. Add all that to your regular meals and you should start gaining weight.
>>
>>42070892
I'm pretty sure that pic is from when he had his one cheat day after eating clean for a long while
>>
>>42070819
if you want to reach a daily calorie intake you can buy a weight gainer, they are effective if you cant eat much food
>>
>>42070819
As a former fatty I really can't understand finding it hard to eat more, I used to be able to eat 6000+ calories a day easily, still could desu.
>>
>>42070819
t. skelly here.

Yeah it's rough. I like to drink a bit of achohol before. a bit of a buzz gets me hungry-er. Weed never did it.

>>42070841
gonna try this
>>
>>42070819
Arnold had the same issue, and he realized the best way for him to cope with it was to do seven small meals throughout the day. So buy a bunch of lunchboxes and get going
>>
>>42070819
liquid calories, drink a lot of proton shakes, smothies etc
>>
>>42070909
>metabolism
good bait
>>
>>42072336
>stomach is the size of an entire human body
i really dont get why its hard to pile slop into your mouth for hours on end! it's easy for me and my disturbingly large stomach!
>>
>>42070819
I got this too, you just gotta push it, and eat more calorie rich food when its meal time and empty calories in-between and just push it.. or take some drugs that increase hunger/decrease fullness or increases nutrition uptake
>>
>More carbs
>Calorie dense foods
>Add nuts and seeds to everything
>Add more vegetable oil to everything
>Eat at regular times
>>
>>42070819
miring his ridiculous bi-tri separation

(no homo, this is absolutely NOT a homosexual post)
>>
>>42070892
How about you shut the fuck up once in fucking while. Every thread you got something stupid to say.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.