[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> 14 months ago, super unfit and skinny, 130lbs > start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: sadlife.jpg (214KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
sadlife.jpg
214KB, 960x640px
> 14 months ago, super unfit and skinny, 130lbs
> start lifting and eating right
> 8 months in, love the gym, going 5 times a week, up to 155lbs and making steady progress on lifts
> start rock climbing on weekends
> excruciating pain in elbows after climbing twice
> every time I try to lift afterwards my elbows are killing me by the end
> take a month break from lifting
> exact same thing happens first time back at gym
> just try only working legs
> even moving around the heavy plates destroys my elbows

I've stopped going to the gym since then. I've put on fat and lost most of the muscle I gained. Even things like moving furniture around instantly gets my elbows. I also had to stop playing tennis. What do bros? Lifting saved me from depression and now I'm falling back into it.
>>
>>42070368
Do hammercurls every Training day +do very very light tricep exercises
>>
That really sucks, man, sorry to hear about that. Have you tried lifting with really light weights? Maybe you can strengthen the tendons in your elbow slowly?
>>
>hurt elbows
>can't lift
>moving or carrying heavy objects hurts like hell
>goes on for more than a month
Have you considered, idk, maybe seeing a fucking doctor and getting it foxed?
>>
>>42070368
25 lbs in 8 month?

Dude what the fuck?

I have 3 months and already have 15lbs more
>>
>>42070556
25 lb in 8 months is actually really really good, 3 months and gaining 40 lbs is going to be mostly fat, infact the maximum amount of muscle you could gain in 3 months is 6 lbs of lean muscle lol, enjoy the 34 lbs of fat
>>
I've got elbow crease pain as well. Stopped me from bench pressing the other day. Been off for a week now and hate it. A couple more weeks, my insurance card comes in. Maybe I'll get some x rays or something.
>>
File: IMG_0290.jpg (68KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0290.jpg
68KB, 600x656px
>>42070632
Wow, you're fucking stupid. Have you even fucking lifted making stupid comments like these.
>>
>>42070556
What's your cycle?
>>
>>42070804
Yes, I've been lifting for 2 years lol. 2 lbs of muscle a month if your doing EVERYTHING right, which your probably not. 8 months 25 lbs, so 16 lbs of muscle at the most OPTIMAL, your going to have glycogen aswell and with 16 lbs of muscle that would probably cap out, so he probably gained 10 +-2 lbs of muscle some glycogen and probably a minimal amount of fat.

Lol your retarded.
>>
>>42070804
Post your body faggot and ill post mine, Guaranteed i smoke you. You probbably just came on fit a couple months ago lmfao
>>
>>42070547
went to doctor and he sent me to physiotherapy for a month

it didnt really help, they just told me to stay off it til it heals

>>42070534
>>42070499
have been doing curls/tricep exercises with 8lbs daily, some days even that hurts. hoping to strengthen the tendons like you said
>>
>>42070368
Sounds like golfer's or tenniser's elbow
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.