[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take shower >scrub armpits like crazy with a loofah until

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: body-odor-1.jpg (106KB, 700x513px) Image search: [Google]
body-odor-1.jpg
106KB, 700x513px
>take shower
>scrub armpits like crazy with a loofah until they feel raw
>they still smell awful
am I destined to be a body odorlet?
>>
change your diet you retard
>>
Use soap don't just rub them idiot
>>
>>42067166
all i eat is chicken, eggs and veggies
>>
File: putin manlet.jpg (100KB, 962x1037px) Image search: [Google]
putin manlet.jpg
100KB, 962x1037px
>>42067162
The worst thing you can do after shower is rub your armpits with the towel like you're doing.

You should dry them very gently, leaving the towel under your arm for a couple of seconds and repeat using dry parts of the towel each time.

Use a cold-temperature air blower to dry your armpits.

Consider shaving.
>>
>>42067305
I usually air dry.

>>42067188
I use dove liquid body wash
>>
>>42067314
So are you going to keep scrubbing your armpits "until they feel raw" with a loofah and using HEAT to dry your armpits after shower like an absolute mouthbreathing fucking moron or will you stop both doing those things?
>>
>>42067341
What makes you think I'm using heat to dry?
>>
>>42067162
use deodorant idiot
>>
>>42067341
>using dove

There's you problem right there anon. You need some strong showergel with deodorisers strong ones at that. Get you a strong Lynx or if you're an Amerifag Axe.
>>
>>42067162
Shave retard
>>
>>42067162
Dont scrub just lather up and let it sit while you clean the rest of your body. Wash it off last and see if that helps.
Maybe give it another quick lather and wash at the end, no heavy scrubbing.
>>
>>42067162
I eat fuckloads of garlic. When I sweat, the smell is hideous, but garlic is super good for you. I haven't had a cold or infection for over two years, so fuck it.
>>
>>42067162

I have the same thing sometimes. you just need cold water and some hard soap. all of that liquid soap is bullshit

all the natural stuff makes for the best showers if you ask me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.