[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone ever tried kratom? i just got some and it produces a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: kratom.png (122KB, 584x280px) Image search: [Google]
kratom.png
122KB, 584x280px
anyone ever tried kratom?

i just got some and it produces a warm fuzzy high and a restful nap.
>>
>>42066725
Never, but I'm interested so I'll bump you.
>>
>>42066725
is it good?
>>
File: 322-michael-savage-940.png (832KB, 940x500px) Image search: [Google]
322-michael-savage-940.png
832KB, 940x500px
>>42066725
I did a couple times before it was criminalized. Used it specifically before lifting because the guy told me it acts as a stimulant and painkiller at the same time.

I can't say I felt any different than usual during or after the workout but it's entirely possible I got some weak shit. I read up on it after it was illegal and couldn't find a valid reason why but not long ago there was a thread here about it and a bunch of /fit/izens were sharing stories about how bad it can fuck you up so there's that.
>>
It's an SSRI. People uses it to last way way longer in bed and also to deal with the anxiety when doing things like learning game.

Or did, before it was made illegal in the US.

>land of the free
>>
>>42067683
you idiot. it is not an SSRI at all.
>>
>>42066725
>>42067012
>>42067683
Kratom's effect comes from the compounds it produces - namely, opioids. Therefore, it's not a stimulant, but a depressant, and its effects are ones of the mu opioid receptor agonists - intense relaxation, euphoria, analgesia and, in some people, sedative effects.

If you like Kartom, then opium or morphine will make you forget about everything else in the world. I've been there and I'll never forget the immense feeling of immortality, endless energy, invulnerability to stress, pain and intense euphoria.
However, morphine is a cruel and jealous mistress, that will slowly take over your life if you don't stop dancing with her every night.
Weaker opios are but an entrance to the stairway to heaven.
>>
>>42066725
I use it to get through sore days of work. It helps with my anxiety as well. There's a Joe Rogan podcast episode with Chris Bell that is really informative on it. Worth a listen
>>
>>42067683
>learning game
El pua faggoto
>>
>>42068163
Heroin addict here, your a faggot
>>
>>42068582
I'm not retarded enough to fuck up my veins with injections of low-grade, dirty material that had hardly any heroin in it. Same with smoking.

Pharm-grade heroin is a white crow available only in certain countries, like Germany, where apparently it's used in substitution programs.
>>
I wish I didn't have to share this board with useless junkie fucks like you
>>
>>42068598
>no one on 4chan could possibly have had that direct of a connection
Wew
:)
>>
>>42068598
Yeah thats why I'm banging 99% pure fentanyl analogues from some chinese dude.
>>
i enjoy kratom, it helps relax me or give me energy based on what strain I use. It's definitely useful for lifting though and has good pain killing properties. It's also impossible to OD in so you don't need to worry about that, your body will reject it and make you throw up before that comes close to happening.
You may want to end up encapsulating it on your own or if you want to spend more money buy it already in pills. DEA lately has been trying to ban it since they have no way to regulate a plant, bunch of fucking animals.
>>
>>42068619
Reddit
>>
>>42068726
I know about RCs and I didn't do any fent analogue. The only designer opio I tried was U-47700, was great, but short and this is the main problem with fentanyl and derivatives.
I enjoy opium and pure morphine the most. Long, strong and blissful. Codeine also works when the times are hard.
>>42068722
I fucking doubt. This is pure heroin we're talking about. You can get lots of methadone, bupe, hydrocodone and so on, but heroin is truly a treat.
>>
>>42067683
It's not illegal in the us though though. Just a few states
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.