[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw retards only care about muh macros >completely disregarding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 57c.jpg (85KB, 680x954px) Image search: [Google]
57c.jpg
85KB, 680x954px
>mfw retards only care about muh macros

>completely disregarding the toxic preservatives/chemicals included in the food
>>
>>42066569
Do you have a list of what to avoid?
>>
>>42066805
conservatives are carcinogenic, anything with roundup or gmo's is also bad. Most additives are bad but some additives are just isolated natural additives made scary sounding. Avoiding simple carbs, going for mostly complex carbs. Avoiding added sugars or sugar replacements.

Just think of it like this way "was this food like this 300 years ago?" If no, then dont eat it.

The only good thing industrialization did to food was to allow more foreign and nutritionally packed food to enter your super markets, and isolating minerals and stuffs from rarer foods, and processing it in such a way that its more potent (like curcumin).

But those are the only two modern things that are good with food. The rest more or less are just greedy, fat ridden, cancer causing failures.
>>
>>42066569
>IIFYM below paleo and keto
>Keto separate from atkins
Wrong
IIFYM is just below the "calibrating..." diet, keto and atkins are identical. IIFYM doesn't mean every meal has to be a cheeseburger.
>>42066805
Bacon, salami, fatty cheeses, cow milk, beef, pork, chicken, soy/pea protein "meat", isolates like corn syrup, sugar and whey/rice/soy/etc protein
>>
Implying paleo is for anyone other than cookie cutter white women.
>>
>>42066929
>Just think of it like this way "was this food like this 300 years ago?" If no, then dont eat it.
So you don't eat carrots, strawberries, potatoes, tomatoes, >>42066941 beef, pork, chicken, milk, cheese.

Are you on that cabbage and pea diet of your peasant ancestors?
>>
>>42066967
> >>42066941 (You) beef, pork, chicken, milk, cheese.

>Are you on that cabbage and pea diet of your peasant ancestors?
What
>>
>>42066941
Why is whey bad?

I can't eat 150-200g protein without whey
>>
>>42067033
>Why is whey bad
Extremely insulinogenic, directly feeds cancer cells, almost no nutritional value. Apart from being protein, it's pretty much the same as sugar in terms of nutrition
>150-200g
You don't need anywhere near as much.
The daily recommendation for an adult male is ~60g. We'll assume you're a freak of nature and give you 50% more so 90g just to survive. Anything more than that will go to building muscle. 150 g implies you'll build 150-90=60g of muscle protein for that day, excluding water and glycogen weight. In terms of lean mass, it's closer to 240g (meat is ~25% protein so 1 g protein is 4 grams muscle so 60*4=240)
No way you're building 240g muscle daily even on roids.

1g/lb protein is a meme.
>>
>>42066569
>IFFYM

Nigger what

Also

>paleo

lmao @ u
>>
File: 1445464716394.jpg (32KB, 552x440px) Image search: [Google]
1445464716394.jpg
32KB, 552x440px
>>42066569
First week of dieting I see.
>>
>>42067243
How much should I eat when cutting to not lose muscles?
>>
>>42066967
Are you... are you being serious right now? Europeans have been eating carrots, strawberries, tomatoes, beef, pork, chicken, milk and cheese for tens of thousands of years.
>>
>>42067397
0.8g/lb of LEAN body mass is plenty.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.