[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /fit/ I'am a really weak cunt and wish to become as strong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: steroids.jpg (131KB, 1200x867px) Image search: [Google]
steroids.jpg
131KB, 1200x867px
Hi /fit/ I'am a really weak cunt and wish to become as strong as possible as soon as possible. I go to BJJ about 5 times a week but my strength is so pathetic and I really feel its holding me back a lot (at least during training)

How much strength is reasonable to gain if I go for a normal beginner cycle testo? Haven't researched it too much yet but surely will if I decide to go for it.

These are my lifts (including bar)

40kg bench press
60kg squat
80kg deadlift
>>
>takes steroids before youve even finished your noob gains

just get on starting strength, you should gain about 15 lbs on all your lifts per week
>>
>>42065969
That sounds insane, is that seriously what the avg joe gets in strength gains?
>>
>>42065955
>jumping right to the roids

For starters stop training 5 days a week like a dummy. Cut down to 2 or 3, and use the off days to do a strength routine. You'll probably just gonna hurt yourself on gear with weak ass lifts like that.
>>
>>42065983
for the first few months, yes

depending on your bodyweight, you could get up to a 260lb benchpress before you need to switch up your program
>>
>>42065985
I suppose I will try out 2-3days a week with strengh program. Just feel like my body won't recover from lifting if I also do BJJ the day after.

>>42066002
Goddamn I will definitely try it out then even tho I find it very unlikely to be true.
>>
>>42066027
I train bjj and judo as well as lift 4 days/week
Also about to end my first cycle of AAS
So just some food for thought:

1.Lifting one day and training jits the next will not hinder recovery (at least not noticeably) as long as you eat and rest properly.

2.I have noticed my cardio has gone to shit during my cycle. It's my first one and so I went off of a mixture of broscience from steroid forums and what my connection recommended, so my cycle has been t400 base and tren ace with dbol kick at the beginning. So while I've lost a lot of fat and put on about 15-20lbs lean mass and am much stronger, I get gassed much quicker. Something to keep in mind if you compete.

3.Numbers wise, I've added about 65 lbs to bench/squat/deadlift in the last 10 weeks. Don't know if this is above/below average as I don't lift with anyone that's on gear. Bjj is a game of leverage and speed more so than strength, but even while knowing this I've noticed I have been muscling out of a lot more positions lately, couple that with my greatly reduced cardio and I would say the cycle has almost made me hit a plateau in jits. Starting pct in 2 weeks so I'm not sure if my cardio will be just as affected or return to normal.
In a perfect world I'd get my cardio back and keep hopefully 75% of my gains.

Tl;dr gear will be awesome for gains (duh) but may hurt your cardio/bjj performance
>>
>>42066461
I've heard Tren makes your cardio go to shit.
Also
>doing tren and dbol for first cycle
You are a braver man than I
>>
>>42066489
Definitely should have started with test for safety's sake. I guess the logic is that if you have a bad reaction to something you don't know what compound is doing it if you started it all at the same time. On the other hand, my body looks completely different now, so no regrets.
>>
>>42065955
What do you need test for? You haven't even gone through all your noob gains.

Here's what you need:
>lots of protein
>lots of veggies
>lots of sleep
>starting strength

And I guarantee you, you will be able to add 5kg to each lift every week for at least the next 3 months.
>>
>>42065983
Average is 5lb squat every 2 days, deadlift a bit more, ohp about half of that, and bench a bit more than half. For 6-7 months.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 273x185px
>blue belt fag

How big are you OP? I'm 5'8 170 and if I get the correct grips no one can really ragdoll me, get better at your jitz first, then worry about strength

>coach is brown belt

>used to way 300lbs, suffocating aide control

>got fit, weighs 220 now

>side control is ten times worse cause now he can actually move
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.