[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I pull foreskin from my dick for the first time? How long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: rocket-launch_large.jpg (52KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
rocket-launch_large.jpg
52KB, 580x387px
How do I pull foreskin from my dick for the first time? How long it takes to do that? I am 22 and I never done that. Also penis health thread.
>>
>>42065673
Humpty Drumpfy did not build a wall

Humpty Drumpfy had a great fall

All of the t_d redditors and all the nu_poltards

couldn't put Drumpfy together again

Drumpfy broke his promise on wars

The lion of Syria cut off his balls

Putin and Xinping laughed at his dick

Bill Mitchell settled on his asshole to lick

Drumpfy's presidency turned to shite

America's now less than 50% white

Niggers and spics, the kikes at the top

Didn't we vote for the bullshit to stop?

Drumpf he tried washing his shame out with water

All while a jew was fucking his daughter

And making the choices on every adventure

And you thought I suffered from dementia?

Oh little Drumpflets, look at you now

You were all duped and we all know how

Your IQ so low, we should just pull the cord

When will you realize, /pol/ isn't your board?

Burgerland's passing now into the grave

The world will not miss you, the gay things you gave

Pretty soon you will look like Brazil

And that little drumpfkins, is the true redpill

It's now getting late, so I bid you adieu

Hilldog's the name, with my guitar too

And as you are niggerfied, one thing you'll see

You're already wishing you voted for me
>>
/fit/
>>
File: 1448262687426.jpg (207KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
1448262687426.jpg
207KB, 640x905px
>>42065673
Try to be as flaccid as possible and pull that sucker back.
It's gonna feel pretty uncomfortable but you should have been doing this for a long time by now.
I was in the same boat as you, didn't pull back foreskin regularly until I was 21.
You'll get used to it in a few months but you kind of have to train it.
It's also gonna hurt quite a bit when you get boners with your foreskin back.
It will stretch naturally just don't try to do it quickly.
Eventually it will get to it's sweet spot and you'll wonder why you didn't start sooner and the whole thing was way easier than you thought it would be.
>>
>>42065701
>>42065726
I am old enough to remember GGG from /adv/ fuck off summer
>>
I also have pretty thight foreskin. Never really caused any issues until recently, when I started having some smegma, so now I need to manage to pull it back to get clean again...
>>
go to the shower, flaccid dick, warm water, pull it back. do this every day and eventually it'll be gucci.

i also recommend leaving it exposed to the air for a while because literally my first time having sex without a condom was painful because the tip was too sensitive
>>
>>42065673
holy shit thats pretty old, I remember mine at like 14. Basically its going to hurt a lot, I found that right at the point of climax the body has a much higher pain tolerance, so right as I would finish I would pull it back and it would slowly separate. It probably took like 2 months for it to fully separate and look normal. Its gonna hurt but its not awful and very worth it.
>>
>>42065701
Adieu and too don't rhyme
>>
If it's too tight to pull back, you have phimosis. It can be treated with stretching, but depending on how bad it is you might need prescription steroids to promote new skin growth.
t. never seen my own dick beyond the front half of the head
>>
>>42065701

Cringe thread?

Because we have a winner.
>>
Don't do it while flaccid do it while erect, pull back as far as possible and leave it there for a little while, repeat twice a day for a few weeks and problem solved
>>
get lubricated (excited/aroused) and it will hurt much less, hopefully. good luck.
>>
>>42065929
>>42066449
>>42066465
>>42066490
>>42066502
>>42066508
>>42066519
It is worth to remove/cut foreskin? Why bother with skin.
>>
>>42066884
Don't mutilate your dick, man.
It's there for a reason, to protect your dick.
Getting cut is pushed by jews to get you to either
A: stop masturbating
B: please their god and make an easy buck
it's low maintenance but you've neglected it for so long that you have to start right now when you should have gotten past this phase near puberty.
>>
>>42066884
God no, it keeps your head sensitive so sex is better, also keeps the head looking more /aesthetic/ since it's not rubbing against shit 24/7
>>
>>42066884
I am circumcised (when I was 24) and it was the best decision ever. No more infections (I was very sensible for them) and I can still masturbate no probs whatsoever.
>>
>>42066884
>hey guys sometimes I get athlete's foot and it inconveniences me slightly, should I cut my toes off?
What do you think?
>>
>>42067015
Wash yourself once in a while you dirty fuck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.