[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please post about your toilet hygene/shitting routine.this is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

please post about your toilet hygene/shitting routine.this is how i do it once i finish shitting

i shit standing up because sitting down gives me hemorrhoids. i jump kind of stand over the toilet and bend over and defecate

once finished i take 3 sheets of toilet paper, fold it up so its in a compact format and then make it wet under slightly hot water

then i wipe my ass repeatedly 5-10 different times with this method. throwing the tp into the toilet after each swipe for people with reddit tier humor

once it gets to the point where i dont see any markings of poo on the wet toilet paper, i use dry toilet paper to wipe the wet buttcheeks dry and check again if theres any poo markings, and i try and be thorough

then i throw it all in the toilet, flush, and use the toilet cleaner to remove any shit stains on the inside of the toilet. i use another 2 sheets of toilet paper to hold the cleaner because its kind of nasty

is this good shitting hygiene? am i doing anything wrong here? is it a beta male thing to do to clean up the shit stains from the toilet like some sort of cuck? i live with other people, whom arent even my relatives. desu i kinda enjoy having a reputation of being a clean shitter

hmm....
>>
>>42064164
What were you thinking when you made this thread? Is this a genuine autistic attempt at humor?
>>
I bought a $25 bidet add-on for my toilet and only have to wipe to get the excess water off my butthole.
>>
I literally just like wipe three times with wadded up tp. Then I flush and leave. If my ass is still a little shitty whatever that's why I soap it up good in the shower
>>
>>42064196
its just interesting for me how people handle their toilet hygiene and how relevant it is when interacting with other people

some people might look down on you if they walk into a toilet and see shitmarking on it. but some cultures dont really care for it

its a genuinely interesting thread desu
>>
I have a brown shitter so shit stains dont stand out
However there is a white crust in the bottom, i need to scrub it with a steel brush to remove but its not very efficient
If anyone have any sugestions to get rid of it i would be glad
>>
File: IMG_1165.png (5KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1165.png
5KB, 284x177px
>go to the gym
>take a shit mid workout
>thankfully the gym wagies always keep the toilets clean
>can never take a shit outside the gym
>>
>>42064215
How difficult was installation?
>>
I just take a shit and then wipe, I'm pretty sure this is how almost all normal humans do it.

How fucking autistic are you?
>>
>>42064252
It sounds like calcium deposits.
CLR or some other kind of cleaner that removes calcium.
>>
>>42064374
Is this your first time shitting, son?
>>
>>42064403
I feel like being this fucking autistic is an american thing, similar to how you all apparently break out the disinfectant and gauze over a paper cut.
>>
>>42064412
It's because Americans are pumped full of vaccines the minute they exit the womb
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
Been shitting like a champ since counting macros.

Zero wipers all the time.

Just solid chicken nuggets lumped in 2s and 3s.
>>
File: VagBlood.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
VagBlood.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
I'm Arab so I have to wash when I use the loo, unlike filthy non-arabs.

1) Wipe the shit/pee until toilet paper is clean
2) Wash with bidet/toilet shower
3) Pat dry (rubbing leaves bits of paper)
4) Wash hands

You use your left hand to clean yourself and you flush the toilet/open tap with right hand.

I had to toilet train my white bfs to wash every time. One felt so clean he got the toilet shower installed in his house.

P.S Remember to flush twice when you're on your period (pic related)
>>
>>42064164
Now that's what I call a shitpost.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.