[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I beat my dad arm wrestling for the first time. It was a great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Chris T.jpg (60KB, 415x415px) Image search: [Google]
Chris T.jpg
60KB, 415x415px
I beat my dad arm wrestling for the first time. It was a great moment, but we both fucked up our arms.

I had really bad shoulder pain, and was an idiot and worked out with the pain. It got worse. I gave myself a rest day and thought it was all healed and I REALLY fucked it up doing pullups about an hour ago.

Now I can barely raise my arm or open/close that hand. The tricep it swollis squeezing as hard as they can on my uppen. And there is constant pain like someone er arm towards my shoulder. My wrist and hand are numb.

How long will this take to heal? How long until I can start working out again?
>>
>>42061958
Few months? We dont know, go to a physio
>>
If you're getting a numbed sensation, you've damaged your nerves. See a doctor ASAP if you ever want to get full feeling back
>>
Try waiting a few days? usually shit like that goes away after 2-3 nights. dont stretch it or shit, just rest.
>>
File: Shocked-Face.gif (485KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked-Face.gif
485KB, 300x225px
>>42061970
A few months? What?? That sounds awful. I was thinking at most a few days.
>>
>>42062000
Are you sure?
>>
>>42062025
>>really bad shoulder pain,
>>cant raise your arm
>>wrist and hand are numb

I've had shoulder injuries that were not nearly as bad but took months to properly heal, take care of your shoulders or you might never lift again
>>
>>42062025
Nigger, some shit doesn't heal period. Shoulders are one thing that is really easy to fuck up permanently.
>>
>>42061958
>The tricep it swollis squeezing as hard as they can on my uppen

What?
>>
>>42062025
There's a guy I read about who took 4 months off for elbow tendonitis. I have it right now and am doing rehab exercises, but work doesn't really give me a chance to heal.

Anyway, it shouldn't come as a shock that you may have to take a lot of time off working out.
>>
>>42061958
Update:
Went to the Doc. He says not to work out for a week. I guess don't eat at a surplus for a week either?
>>
>>42063128
Make sure to get your protons. Also, it's gonna take longer than a week to fully heal.
>>
>neck theory strikes again
>>
File: 1314320183348.png (126KB, 329x254px) Image search: [Google]
1314320183348.png
126KB, 329x254px
>>42061958
>thinks he's beaten dad
>crippled for life
Did you really think you were ever going to beat dad?
>>
That's just your dad's power flowing through you.
It has to break in the new body it's inhabited, sorta like pic related.
Then your son will have to get strong enough to best you, and so the cycle continues
>>
File: images (23).jpg (18KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
18KB, 384x384px
>>42061958
>I beat my dad
>But I can't lift
>Also will be in pain for the rest of my life
>dfw
>>
You retard, I had fucking tennis elbow that wasn't so bad and it took more then a month to heal. You need to stop immediately if you're numb or don't and let's see what happens
>>
File: images (61).jpg (12KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (61).jpg
12KB, 443x332px
>>42061958
>""""""""beat"""""""" dad
>all but crippled
>>
File: received_2004115662947605.jpg (10KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
received_2004115662947605.jpg
10KB, 306x306px
>>42062025
>arm is partially numb
>thinks it'll just take a few days
>>
>>42061958
>wrist and hand are numb
you put a lot of pressure on your ulnar nerve by pushing it into whatever surface you were armwrestling on, this will go away in a few days hopefully
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.