[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>le abs are made in le kitchen meme >you don't need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: bruce-lee-flexing-5.jpg (24KB, 360x226px) Image search: [Google]
bruce-lee-flexing-5.jpg
24KB, 360x226px
>le abs are made in le kitchen meme
>you don't need to do ab exercises for them to show bro
>abs are a muscle that don't need any training to be shredded

Why do so many retards believe this? An untrained ab on low bf is going to look like shit. You will never get Bruce Lee tier abs with this mentality.
>>
>>42059471
What if my gf likes a lil chub on my tum-the and also I hate training abs?
>>
you can have abs show by being an anorexic little guy, rare genetics or a big guy on roids but the rest of us need direct abs work
>>
>Why do so many retards believe this?

Because abs get worked as a matter of course for exercises like the deadlift. It's not that eating right magically gives you abs. It's that eating right and working out means you don't have to isolate the abs.
>>
>>42059471
I think it's an overcorrection to the mistaken mentality that you just need to do crunches and planks and then you can eat like shit all the time and still end up with noticeable abs
>>
>>42059471
>le abs are made in le kitchen meme
That's not about that though
In order to have VISIBLE abs you have to eat clean and stay at low bf%
How they will look obviously depends on training
>>
Obviously eating clean AND training is needed. I don't think anyone really thinks clean eating is all you need...that's silly.
>>
that ab doms when doing high rep/bodyweight chinups
>>
>>42059587
There are lots of people with good abs who never train them, i think its those people tell others but really its just their good genetics.
>>
>>42059506
deadlift is utter garbage for abs. may as well do squats for shoulders. the emg activity ib rectus abdominis on a deadlift is about the same as going for a casual stroll. if someone thinks they built their abs this way they didn't. it's roids or genetics.
>>
>>42059612
chins actually are good for abs.
>>
>>42059506

> I read deadlifts work the core

Yeah, your lower back, not abs so much.

You get a little more abs activation out of front squats, but nothing like direct ab work.

People avoiding direct ab work should try 3 x 20 hanging leg raises and cable crunch and see how much doms they get.
>>
>can't do crunches because my lower back hurts from it
>hanging leg raises makes me lose my grip, even though I bust out plenty of pullups even with weights
>hanging leg raises also messes up my penis placement in my underwear, making it stick out and loose its neatly tucked in nature so it looks like I have a boner while walking around in the gym
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.