[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My stretch marks will go away if i get /fit/? How i get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: descarga.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
My stretch marks will go away if i get /fit/? How i get them to dissaper?
>>
>>42058359

They'll never go away. Good job on getting so fat that you're now disfigured.
>>
>>42058359
You'll get stretch marks once you get /fit/ too
On upper outer chest that is
>>
I got them too good thing they are white and not red, red one look more disgusting
>>
>>42058456
I had red stretch marks from growing too fast during puberty. They went away eventually.
>>
>>42058441
>tfw stretch marks on biceps and lats
Feels good desu
>>
>>42058359

Eventually they become less noticeable but they never go away fully, just tan and accept the fact that you'll never be truly beautiful.
>>
>>42058359
You can laser them away, that's what women do.
>>
got mine 4 years ago, they aren't as noticeable now but you can definetly feel them. Try derma rolling
>>
>>42058359
are you a woman? lazer them or use some oil to make them look less visable

are you a man? don't give a fuck about them.
>>
>>42058359
As other anons have stated, they never go away. Hoever you can choose:

1. Be obese enough so that they don't show
2. Be fat but not enough to hide them
3. Be skelly with stretch marks
4. Have a tight body with stretch marks

Guess which choice looks best.
>>
>>42058359
They fade but don't disappear.
Protip: Don't tan because they'll stick out more.
>>
>>42058359
cant you derma needle them away? People can get rid of acne scars with micro wounds, you should be able to get rid of stretch marks
>>
>>42058359

I have stretch marks from when I was a fatass, I just tell people I got them because I put on too much muscle. Works every time.
>>
>>42058713
Derma roller and there are some creams that help. Also laser surgery is always an option for those with $$$$
>>
>>42058359
I usually paint over them
>>
They usually disappear after a looooong while. Best thing is to do something about them when you get them and are still pinkish/reddish/purplish.

You should be constantly moisturising with shea/cocoa butter to prevent them.

Using a dermaroller helped mine to fade a lot. Can hardly see them now.
>>
>>42058368

I'm laughing at your brashness, but crying inside from the reality. 4chan: Fucking you delightfully with the truth.
>>
>>42058359
go tanning, will make them less noticeable and make your gains more noticeable.

I go for 6minutes 3 times a week, just remember to get goggles.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.