[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to a party >meet people and talk about sport >"yeah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 22

File: 1487431866668.png (496KB, 484x470px) Image search: [Google]
1487431866668.png
496KB, 484x470px
>go to a party
>meet people and talk about sport
>"yeah but your big muscles are useless in a fight"
I genuinely don't understand this meme. What's useful in a street fight ? Most end up with a bullet in your head or a knife in your belly.
Beside, if I got to fight it's either because I have to protect someone or to survive so no rule. If I can hit by surprise or pick up a broken glass bottle I'll do it.
Why are people obsessed with street fighting when no sport including boxing prepare you for it ? Do people really do mma or boxing hoping they'll use it in the street ? It helps yes, but I've heard or known pro boxers being knocked out by a pure random just because he hit first.
>>
>>42056007
>Most end up with a bullet in your head or a knife in your belly.

this sounds untrue
>>
>>42056007
>Most fist fights end with people getting killed by a gun or a bullet

Really makes me think
>>
Luckily I don't live in a shithole where street fights are a major concern in life.
>>
>>42056007
But I do MMA. A certain level of musculature is required to leverage myself against similarly sized men.
>>
Just having muscles is useless in a fight, you lose 10 out of 10 times to a person that actually uses proper fighting techniques. However don't get in a fight in the first place and you are fine.
>>
People fall for the Hollywood meme where the protagonist is surrounded by big burly guys but beats them all up because >Le master combat technique

MMA and boxing help but you should keep in mind it's not a match, it's a fucking fight
>>
>>42056030
>actually uses proper fighting techniques
Which pretty much comes down to "punch them in the jaw hard and peace before the cops come."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
>>
>>42056014
>>42056021
I was talking about street fights not fist fights in particular.
Like if someone want to fight with you in the street he will mostly have something as a back up like a knife or a gun
>>
>>42056022
>I am a pussy but watch me justify it pretending to be superior
>>
>>42056023
Nice blog
>>
File: 1498476073068.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1498476073068.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>42056007
>anon got triggered because his fake slow twitch muscles are useless in a fight
Lmfao.
>>
>>42056175
I want you to be my buddy anon.
>>
>>42056007
>Why are people obsessed with street fighting when no sport including boxing prepare you for it ?
you are retarded buddy. first of all a boxer knows how to throw a punch, secondly a boxer WILL throw a punch and finally a boxer can take a punch

if you have no fighting experience chances are you'll throw 0 punches before getting knocked on your ass FACT
>>
They're just jealous and saying something because they feel inadequate in comparison to you.

That said the whole muscles dont help thing is bullshit 9/10 times the person that wins a street fight is the one that hits the other one first.
>>
File: image2.jpg (66KB, 1240x639px) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
66KB, 1240x639px
>"yeah im actually much stronger then I look, i used to do taekwondo and i sparred with black belts and'

jesus christ why does every fucking dyel claim to be 'stronger than they look'
>>
>>42056113
t. third worlder
>>
>>42056197
Boxing help you in...boxing. You're not prepared to take a knee in the balls or a surprise hook in the jaw.
>>
>>42056022
this

fucking subhumans get out of my board
>>
File: 1497045322194.jpg (237KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497045322194.jpg
237KB, 900x1200px
>>42056007
People just want to act like they're tuff-e-nuff. Basically they're jealous of your muscles but try to say you're useless in any way they can. Cringey response line i m h o. Most normies don't even consider wightlifting as sport. Pic related is their "sport".
>>
File: efc.jpg (29KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
efc.jpg
29KB, 600x453px
>>42056213
>mfw that's not even strength
jfl at this desu, being strong doesn't even matter anymore, it's about looking strong
>>
File: 0PJtZim.jpg (182KB, 400x478px) Image search: [Google]
0PJtZim.jpg
182KB, 400x478px
>>42056007
>going outside
>talking to people
>>
The best way to win fights is to not get in one.

I am 6'4 225 lbs and never in my life have I been in a situation where somebody gave me shit or wanted to fight me.
They wanted to fight my friends, but as soon as a fight is about to happen and I jump in 99% of guys back off (the other 1% got taken down to the ground I don't want to hurt anyone).

Also weight categories exist for a reason.
>>
>>42056007
>What's useful in a street fight ?
The will to fight and weapons.

You see. Right now, in Germany, we have the G20 summit, which means bona fide street fights between police and commies on the streets of Hamburg.

If you watch the news carefully, you can sometimes see short scenes of real street fights betweens these guys. And let's put it like this: Nothing you generally train for is useful at all.

If you take down a guy, his friends will kick your head in. If you try to box or kickbox, you will just be overrun. If you start to grapple, say hello to pepper spray, a punch to the back of the head or batons. Or metal bars to the face if you're a cop trying to Kimura some kid.

Size doesn't matter, athleticism doesn't matter (most people there can't even run). It's all about the will to fight, literally crashing into the other guy and getting a good punch in - or hitting him with your weapon (though that isn't a sure 1-hit kill either, the human body is surprisingly resilient, even in completely untrained sissies).

It's very cool to see it like this, desu. You start to understand why the "useless" traditional arts from East and West look like they do.
>>
>>42056240
>boxing will not help you against a boxing move
>>
>>42056274
wish we could still carry swords around
>>
>>42056303
The police is heavily armored and has batons and shields and the commies actually use metal rods, bats, etc.

But the important thing is that sports martial arts are really fucking useless. There were people who tried Muay Thai or MMA, no dice man.
>>
>>42056281
You don't seem to understand. In boxing you do boxing matches and sparring all prepared.
Your coach doesn't just pass by you and throw an uppercut at you randomly. That would be retarded because no one can predict that.
It's the same in the street, unless your opponent is dumb, he's not gonna square up and yell at you "round 1 motherfucker".
You'd be advantaged that's for sure. But that never happens. Clever guys will hit you when you expect nothing, and you can't learn to resist a knock out.>>42056281
>>
>>42056316
no no not against cops, i'm totally in favour of cops bashing commie heads
i mean in street fights, ever heard of fiore dei liberi?
he had some seriously fucked up techniques, mostly involving bashing with pommels on people's teeth, kicks in the nuts, broken knees and nasty slashes
>>
File: 1498437354098.jpg (221KB, 630x421px) Image search: [Google]
1498437354098.jpg
221KB, 630x421px
>>42056240
yeahhh you have these cool moves in your head that you would surely do in a fight like some autistic middleschooler (LOL!)

bottom line is you dont know how to fight and probably lack the heart to do so, while a trained fighter will fire away while youre still hesitating
>>
File: 1498391657726.jpg (46KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1498391657726.jpg
46KB, 641x530px
>>42056318
>w-well if someone hits you from behind theres n-nothing you can do
Wtf I hate martial arts now.
>>
>>42056339
>no no not against cops, i'm totally in favour of cops bashing commie heads
So am I. But I take a look at stuff like this to proepare since civil war is a real possibility soon and I don't know which side the police will take in the end.

>i mean in street fights, ever heard of fiore dei liberi?
>he had some seriously fucked up techniques, mostly involving bashing with pommels on people's teeth, kicks in the nuts, broken knees and nasty slashes
Yes, I know him. And to be honest, that is really the only thing that would work in such a situation. Get in, cripple or kill, then GTFO.

It's a bit scary to basically see a Phalanx attacking single targets. Really street fighting shit.
>>
>>42056370
kek calm down, I did muay thai for 2 years. You don't get my point, I just wanna say that boxing doesn't help in a street fight, that's all. Even a pro can be knocked out by a random who just fight in a bar every once in a while
Like an anon said above, it's all about your will. Boxing help in a boxing match, and can help in a street fight where your opponent want some fair fight.
>>
File: just fiore things.jpg (82KB, 628x674px) Image search: [Google]
just fiore things.jpg
82KB, 628x674px
>>42056412
makes me feel like it's the kind of stuff people should know just in case shit REALLY hits the fan, knowing some tried and tested dagger and grappling techniques never hurts
well, never hurts the user, this is nasty, really nasty
>>
Just ask them what they've done to prepare for a fight
>>
>>42056428
You are not even reading my posts. Get it through your thick fucking skull: a fighter will always swing first when confronted because HE IS TRAINED TO FUCKING SWING and not HESITATE LIKE A CHEETO EATING CUNT.
>but muh clever ninja attack from behind
No one punches from behind except for niggers and every smart man knows not to relax around blacks.
>>
>>42056085
>if someone wants to fight you in the street he'll probably just murder you
Wanna know how I know you've never been in a fight?
>>
>>42056487
Not really because you're wrong in the first place.
If you're still fighting like we used to do in highschool at 20+ you're pathetic.
Adults fight to survive or kill, not because some guy look at you into the eyes.
>>
>>42056219
Said the man with no fire
>>
as one took boxing lessons
when you dont defend your heads the couch will punch you hard in the head
so you learn to always be prepard and always defend your head
>>
>>42056541
What kind of retard is always guarding up ? So when the discussion heats up you square up while you're talking in case the man punches you ?
>>
>>42056041
>average sized guy trying hard not to kill a manlet in one hit
>>
People who say weight and muscles don't matter in fighting are generally retarded. Technique doesn't matter if you hit like a girl, and some guy hits you with a fist like a bag of cement. Give me a break.

There is a reason we have weight classes in fighting sports. Anyone saying weight doesn't matter is either retarded or some smallfag.

t. fat dude
>>
>>42056513
>Adults fight to survive or kill, not because some guy look at you into the eyes

Jesus Christ, you autistic fuck. You've definitely never been in a fight.
>>
>>42056616
>average
kek
>>
>>42056723
Trust whatever you want my dude if it can reassure you in your opinion.
>>
>>42056037
Lol clearly you know what you are talking about.

Watch out for the big bad guy here /fit/
>>
>>42056758
dude
>>
>>42056318
>throw an uppercut at you randomly
That's not how street fights happen. You're some kid from the suburbs talking tough.
>>
>>42056014
I can tell you're white and from a suburb.
>>
>>42057031
woaw...wait...you're a gangsta or something ? share your experience my dude, I sure never fought or anything because your said so, and you look so tough
please guys sit down and listen to this badass here
>>
>>42057052
>it's actually a chick acting tough
Every fucking time.
>>
>>42056560
karate they teach us the same thing. maybe not obviously but a fighter in an awkward or uncomfortable situation, even if it is perfectly safe, will shift to a position that's safer (hands higher, lighter (or stronger) stance, vision broader) as a matter of trained reflex
>>
>>42057056
Not him, but I'm Dominican and live in the Bronx. I'm a pussy and have never been in a fight, but I've seen multiple stabbing and jumpings.

You have to realize a lot of these people have nothing in their lives. They don't value life like a normal human does. You will get stabbed or jumped by some mentally ill fucks if you somehow make them upset.
>>
>>42057045
>I can tell you're not an animal in a third world country

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>42057096
That's what I'm trying to explain since the beginning. I grew up in a shitty neighbourhood, and I don't know where you all live, but I've never seen two persons guarding up before fighting.
People just throw their punch in the middle of their sentance if they're talking before fighting, I've never seen a fight with two persons preparing and guarding up except in highschool.
Even boxers, or mma practicers got knocked out this way.
Ring fighting is not street fighting, especially in shitty places
>>
>>42057133
Didn't realize New York wasn't part of your "first world" country. You /pol/ fags are amazingly tough online but wouldn't dare act this way around the "subhumans" you hate so much.
>>
>>42056007
OP it's clear you've never played a sport competitively in your life. Functional strength is useful in a fight/sports and it's different than what you've built exercising. You're not an athlete
>>
File: 1491271811427.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1491271811427.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>look him in the eyes
>"try and fight me if you got balls"
>"ahah dude...I was joking, I would never fight against you, you're too large"
>>
>>42057197
(you)
>>
File: wWcjTh6-1024x1024.jpg (168KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wWcjTh6-1024x1024.jpg
168KB, 1024x1024px
> Be me at the gym
>Stretching to warm up for a few sets of necromantic lifts
>Overhear some guys behind me argueing
>"That guy who plays the mountain on game of thrones is pretty strong,but Connor mcgregor could beat him in a fight. He's a master at mma."
>Mfw hafthor could literally twist Connor like a soft pretzel if he got his hands on him
Pic related.
>>
>>42056516
t. culturally enriched
>>
>>42057228
Seriously. All the training in the world won't do shit when someone has got over 100lbs in pure muscle over you.
>>
File: alaska size.png (249KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
alaska size.png
249KB, 2000x1400px
>>42056007
>>42056739
>>42056513
>>42056085

you are fucking retarded, and can't be more than 14 years old.

I used to do a lot of gang shit, and I can tell you it's fucking ultra-rare that anyone pulls a strap or even a knife, 99% of fights are fist fights where strength is relevant.

You must have all your roaducation from shitty gang films, in real life even the crackhead yardies and afghans wont pull a weapon if they got it on them, because they know that means beef.

Stop posting your retarded Bloho tier shit until you are 18, and mature enough to realize that real life is not Harry Brown
>>
>>42057273
Shut the fuck up. You're so white middle class it's painful.

It's actually disgusting.
>>
>>42056433
Based Fiore, collecting snapped arms since 1350.
>>
>>42057273
>I used to do a lot of gang shit
woaw.............
>>
>>42057273
Resume fapping to your waifu or something you screeching autist.
>>
>>42057273
You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>42056007
>It helps yes, but I've heard or known pro boxers being knocked out by a pure random just because he hit first.
This is actually a good one, because we were sitting at Macca's one night after having a few rumbo's, and that week there was an international muay thai comp being held at the convention centre. Well as we were eating our McDoubles, one of the contestants in the main match, a short heavily muscled (for a thai) thai guy rocks up with a couple of girls. My mate Jim starts getting narky, saying "this gook isn't so tough" "I bet I can wreck him". Of course I egged him on and to go for the KO. Jim, and another two mates, Mitch and Simmo, get up and march over to Tiny Thai and surround him. Jim starts cussing him out Tiny Thai, and all of a sudden Mitch and Simmo sucker punch Thai in the back and side of the head, while Jim tries to kick him in the balls. Within 3 seconds Tiny Thai immediately starts kicking the shit out of Jim, Mitch, and Simmo, to the point they're pleading with him to stop. Almost pissed myself laughing at them getting fucked up even though they outnumbered him.
>>
>>42057228

they already sparred, connor would end him in a fight.
>>
I used to have this mentality and took boxing classes but then I realized it's better to look swole all the time (which prevents fights to some extent) than look normal and have a skill nobody can see and rarely use.
>>
>>42057349
ahaha great one (1), remind me of one too, we were walking in the street when a boxer (he was wearing gloves) cross our path. So I tell my pal Bartholomé "check out this boxer" he says "I bet I can beat him with Kevin and Chairman" so he goes for it, pull a gun out and shot the boxer and GUESS WHAT the boxer disintegrated them with his eyes and fucked their mom in the process
>>
>>42057349
kek
>>
>>42057209
Do gymcels unironically think they're athletes?
>>
File: 045.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
045.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>42057338
>>42057331
>>42057320
>>42057290
I'm a semi coon and I used to be in one of the 015 gangs, and I grew up in a shit tier council estate, so not exactly middle class white.
>>
>>42057418
woaahhh......are those...guns ? dammn you're like.... a true gangster man
>>
Just ask if they'd like to test you. Its that simple.
>>
>>42057458
dude he even censored some parts of them, don't mess with him
>>
>>42057458
go be a virgin somewhere else, I was just showing that I actually know what i'm talking about, unlike you sadcunts can't even make eye contact with a 12 year old cripple cause you get intimidated, then go onto your shitty hebrew appreciation forum and chat shit about fighting.

Take some education from someone with experience instead you dizzy prick
>>
>>42056007
>What's useful in a street fight ? Most end up with a bullet in your head or a knife in your belly.
>Do people really do mma or boxing hoping they'll use it in the street ? It helps yes, but I've heard or known pro boxers being knocked out by a pure random just because he hit first.
So you never have been in a street fight.
>>
>>42057485
P-please I'm s-sorry calm down allright? you censored serial numbers so you obviously are a tough guy....i'm sorry ok? nobody doubt about your hard past man.......
>>
>>42057493
Allright keyboard warrior :^)
>>
It's a common coping mechanism, they project their insecurities. You are more muscular then them, so instead of admitting this to themselves, they rationalize it by assuming that they'd last more in a fight than you. (Which makes absolutely 0 sense since bodybuilding has nothing to do with martial arts).

tl;dr people are jealous
>>
>>42057511
>you censored serial numbers so obviously are a tough guy

no, I censored the serial numbers so I dont end up grassing any of my boys up for owning an illegal firearm u fucking speshy

I am not trying to look hard either, just showing evidence that I am probably the only cunt in this thread who can actually answer OP's question with any experience to back my answer.

Stop being so annoying and gay, trying to mug me off or something, because you and I both know you wouldn't even chat shit to anyone in real life, fucking keyboard warrior pussy nerd.
>>
>>42057358
nope
>>
>>42057418
Physical strength in a gang is useful since you'd usually be catching your targets off-guard. In a street fight initiated by the mugger(who will definitely have something to threaten you with) just physical strength won't cut it especially since you'll be the one caught off-guard and probably won't have a weapon on you, so martial arts comes in handy.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>42056085
Dont know what to say man... where do you live, in Somalia?

I've been in many street fights, we exchanged couple of fist, by others i took them down and submited them, by others i kicked them in the face, by others there 3 or more guys charged at me... but nothing big happens mate, not serious injury. My MMA Fitghts were alot more dangerus and difficult.
>>
>>42057542
Please be nice...I'm sorry...you're a pure gangster man you know your shit.......and you have gang moral and all woaw...like protecting your boys...damn.....
>>
>>42056274
Your talking about a riot, little different than a street fight
>>
>>42057560
jesus fucking christ, hiding the serial number on a gun when posting a picture online is just common fucking sense you stupid prick, it doesn't make the gun more fucking deadly, stop being such a retard, fucking underage b&
>>
File: 1498117762463.jpg (23KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1498117762463.jpg
23KB, 500x403px
>>42056485
>No one punches from behind except niggers

GEE BILL, I WONDER WHICH GROUP GETS IN STREET FIGHTS OFTEN
>>
>>42057554
Yeah, but its rare that a streetfight starts with a mugger, when someone gets mugged they either fight 5% of the time, run 10% of the time, or surrender 85% of the time.

Most street fights start with an argument, or a drug addict chatting shit. Martial arts is definitely better than strength, but strength is still a huge advantage when practicing martial arts, obviously.

At the end of the day, you aren't going to have a fight with someone that pulls a weapon, unless you are in a really shitty mood, and a nerd pulls a knife or a hammer.
>>
>>42057273
>strength is relevant
you see that's where I see you're just shitposting, only skill is relevant in a fight, boxing and grappling are the only sports relevant to fighting
>>
>>42057358
you do realise connor cant even fucking reach him and his punches would do jack shit
>>
>>42056318
the fuck are you talking about
Tha shit never happened in a street fight.
>pass by you and throw an uppercut at you randomly
No one will do that shit, not even i a street fight.
There must be a reason to get in a fight... it means that you and the other guy are at least talking to each others.
>he's not gonna square up and yell at you "round 1 motherfucker".
Well this is what indeed pretty much happens.
You know, you can feel when someone is about to hit you...
>>
>>42057367
This is true. Learn a marital art ontol of being swole. Having basic self defence against weapons is important, theres a reason why kungfu was huge in an imperial china
>>
>>42057647
Fucking kek where do you live ? Street fights don't go like this unless two betas are fighting to show off.
Where I live, there is no chatting up, you talk shit, guy come and start to ask if he did something wrong with a calm face and start to apologize and hit in the middle of his sentance
Or one of them pull a knife out
Where do you all fucking live ? Tell me so I'll move there
>>
>>42057624
At the end of the day, a ju-jitsu skeleton is not going to be able to do fuck all to a 4 year roider, because he won't be able to move the cunt an inch.

Strength is entirely relevant, the force which one can use to grapple, or push, does not come entirely from bodyweight (which is increased by strength anyway,) but also from muscle strength. If you cannot bench 40kg, there is not a chance you will have a knockout punch, or be able to grapple someone who is on 2/3/4/5 sub 16% bodyfat.

Strength is entirely relevant, but is not the deciding factor.
>>
>>42057551
>>42057645
Have you even see the fight??
I not even a McTapTwice fan, but Connero would have kill that guy in a real fight.

Size is real irelevant if you dont know how to fight and the other guy does.
>>
>>42057668
Big City in South Germany now.
>>
>>42057551
>>42057645
Reminder that Tyson defeated Tyrell Biggs and Lou Savarese.
>>
>>42057684
Are you the one with your gang and all ? Well I unironically apologize then (I was the one making fun of you), because you seem to know what you're talking about.
I'm baiting since the beginning, wanting to have a good laugh with the answers
But that's fucking weird where I gew up, all street fights are 6 guys jumping on you, or some man who took 25-30 cuts and died from it.
I've never been in a gang or anything, but when I was in school, some guy dying from a gunshot or a bladed weapon was "common"
Best behaviour was to not mess with anyone and stay chill
>>

you then proceed to pick up the DYEL by his twig legs and his nonexistent laterals and OHP him for reps
>>
>>42057273
I can't tell if you're baiting or severely autistic.
>>
>>42056007
You got punked. Hope there were girls around.

Pro-tip: Don't be the guy at the party who keeps talking about fighting and how your muscles are big.

Kek
>>
>>42057718
Tyson was a fucking animal though. Dude used to have an ambition of hitting an opponent so hard in the ring he'd kill them.
>>
>>42056021
I really wish I lived in a city where this wasn't true.

Where I am you know that any altercation even something dumb like getting cut up in traffic 8/10 times results in someone pulling out a gun.
>>
Always bet on person who knows how to fight. Muscle is not armor like in an RPG.
>>
>>42057726
Stabbings and shootings are common, but only within gang violence, which very rarely starts with a fight. If someone gets shot, it's cause some op woke up that morning and decided he was gonna shoot/stab the cunt.

It's incredibly rare that a fight will escalate to a stabbing, even the full nigger gangs are organised enough to avoid creating beef like that, and will only do hit and run stabbings/shootings if they want to kill someone.
>>
>>42057740
neither, I already answered that question in the replies.
>>
>>42056007
Here's an idea, don't put yourself in situations where people want to fight you.
>>
>>42057768
Maybe it's different in my country
Like if you do a mistake on the road, you can be followed and the guy will take a baseball bat in his car to break your skull
I had to run as a kid with a friend because 10 guys just decided to wreck us for literally no reason
It's pretty common for people to pull the knife if they're losing the fight where I live
>>
>>42056270
This is very true everyone is a fucking coward. I'm 5'10 and when I was skelly as fuck everyone wants to fight me now not as much fucking cowards disgust me.
>>
File: raaare.jpg (42KB, 506x461px) Image search: [Google]
raaare.jpg
42KB, 506x461px
The only time I got into a fight my opponent pulled out a fucking hammer and fucked my shit up in a fit of aspie rage.
>>
>>42056007
First off there are a couple of different ways people get in confrontations. A work buddy got jumped by 3 teenagers around 15 and 17. One punched him to the back of his head and they kicked him on the floor and stole his money. He had a concussion and multiple bruises. This is a situation where fighting skills do not help. Being attacked from behind is nothing you can defend against. I remember 2 situations where others were mugged street and threatened with a knife on the street. Bonus points, in one of those 2 the mugger was not alone. This is the wrong situation to show your MMA skills. You stay put and give them your money. Out in a club, 1 vs 5. Stop being a tough guy and apologize, it's not worth getting your head kicked in. The only situation where it's useful is a clean and fair 1v1, but who the fuck would do that on the street. If you wanna defend yourself most effectively in a street fight train krav maga. It has no rules and it's not a sport. It's debilitating your enemies as quickly and effectively as possible and this involves gouging someone's eyes out or kicking them in their throat or balls.
>>
>>42057813
He just had a hammer in the back of his pocket?
>>
>>42057799
Happens here as well, but only ever by the olders who hang outside "pubs" in the shit tier blocks of the shit tier estates, they are usually drug abusers, and start shit on pretty much anyone who looks at them wrong, but they usually leave the gangs out because they don't want a face transplant with a brick.

They are usually easy to avoid as long as you are either a big lad yourself, or don't make eye contact.

Maybe it's worse where you live, but round where I am it's very rare that anyone will pick a fight with you randomly, unless they just want to scare you, or give you a quick kick about for a laugh.

In my experience, very rare that anyone proper attacks people unless they are fucked up on drugs.
>>
>>42056007
Of course being stronger than your opponent helps in a fight
>>
>>42057853
Hmm that's the same here, but "sane" people can start shit for nothing but I'll avoid saying more, I'm at work and I want to stay out of troubles even if it's anonymous here
I've got a few questions for you : have you ever seen a guy who did boxing or mma get wrecked in a street fight by someone who just fight in bars and all (no sport) ?
I just heard some stories of people who were boxing or wrestling but still get mauled because they lost their shit or the other one was more experienced in actual fights but never saw such thing myself
>>
>>42057228
I dont even think Conor could hit him hard enough to hurt him. His punches weren't really that effective against Nate Diaz and they fought at 190lbs IIRC.
>>
>>42057913
Sorry, it was 170lbs
>>
>>42057911
Whoever throws the first punch in a fight wins 95%, regardless if the opponent knows martial arts/is a boxer.

It is very uncommon that a boxer takes the first punch in a streetfight, but it does happen.
>>
>>42056274
>Germany
M8 European men are the worst fighters I've ever seen those fuckers can't keep their feet planted on the ground for anything, they're always throwing half hazard kicks and their punches are literally slaps. When I went to Germany o only saw 2 (two) people I would actually have trouble in a fight with
>>
>>42057164
At least we're white lol
>>
>>42056007
>I genuinely don't understand this meme.
People with come up with whatever reason they can to justify their laziness. In order to defend them not doing any strength training, they claim that strength training has no practical carryover anyway. These are the same people that don't go to the gym because they have "functional strength" instead.
>>
>>42056007
>go to a party
>girl gets cocky saying she could take a punch from you
>punch her in the gut and she drops to the floor for a good 20 minutes
>get shouted at by other party goes to leave

why do they do this? she literally asked me to do it
>>
>>42057668
Inner city black detected
>>
>>42058208
Kek no way it's real
>girl hit on you and joke around with you saying she can take a punch from you
>actually internal trauma her guts
>>
>>42058242
unfortunately it is, I explained the situation to my brother and he said the exact same thing that she was hitting on me.. starting to think I might actually be a retard
>>
>>42057814
>stop being a tough guy and apologize
Yeah right
*shadow clone jutsu*
*unzips katanas*
"This fight was over the moment it started"
*84 slash ultra combo*
"Nothin personell kid...better luck next time"
*buster cannon*
*ends their lives*
>>
>>42057709
That's not a streetfight, just a friendly Southern German brawl.

t. Bavarian
>>
>>42058208
If you're a big boy then she was definitely flirting. If you're skelly (like me) then she was probably taking the piss.
>>
>>42057684
This is what Americans actually believe. In reality, most knockout punchers don't lift much.

>>42057718
Also Dempsey vs Willard, all Marciano fights etc.
The only really big knock out puncher was Foreman, and even he was skinny by today's standards in his prime.
>>
>>42058263
>starting to think I might actually be a retard
you are, you can never win that kind of situation
- if you don't hurt her you are weak
- if you hurt her you are an asshole

do not play games you can't win
>>
>>42058263
Shit man you're socially retarded. The poor girl was obviously hitting on you, it's common for interested girls to play tough with you when you're swole, it's a way to get closer.
>>
>>42058300
5'10 195, think I'm normie big but /fit/dyel
>>
If you have big muscles people will avoid fighting you tho
>>
>>42056007
>Most end up with a bullet in your head or a knife in your belly.
lol wut, maybe if you live in a literal favela or one of those ultra shitty areas in the USA.
>>
>>42058263
>hey Anon you're kinda cute and strong I bet you can't hurt me
A) say you don't hit women
B) playfully hit her and make a joke
C) DESTROY HER FUCKING LIFE
...you chose C... pic related
>>
>>42058048
>germany
>european men

pick one
>>
>>42056274
T. Never trained martial arts
>>
>>42057418
>literally airshit
Confirmed virgin queer, get the fuck off this board you underage blunt shunter
>>
>>42057843
Yeah, it seems like he always had it on him, like that guy from drive. I just didn't see it because the short covered it.
>>
>>42056007
>>"yeah but your big muscles are useless in a fight"
The point of society is that we don't need to use violence anymore to get what we want. Why do people always bring up "street fighting" as if it's an important aspect of life? It will never happen to you or anyone you know unless they purposely get themselves into a street fight.
>>
File: 1461724932829.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1461724932829.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>>42058208
This autism
>>
File: 1496379454946.jpg (71KB, 577x753px) Image search: [Google]
1496379454946.jpg
71KB, 577x753px
>>42058263
It seems like you too so it was mutual
>>
>>42056163
Gay
>>
>>42056007
"Muhh violence"
>>
>>42056318
Not training in boxing doesn't protect you against a sucker punch either so what's your point?
>>
>>42056007

That's what people say to make them feel better than you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1UnsuUFCGY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa5SSFF0ips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaZUn7ps_W4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpLvrxTa6aQ

>all your fucking arguments, in to the trash it go faggots
>>
ITT: 60+ posters who are clueless about martial arts
>>
File: 1495762695449.jpg (57KB, 652x650px) Image search: [Google]
1495762695449.jpg
57KB, 652x650px
>>42057096

Fordham??
>>
>>42056007
they're jealous and want to make you feel bad without having to better themselves
>>
>>42057200
>"i-I was j-just kidding, bro. Relax"
>>
>>42056007
Most important things in a fight:
>1) size advantage (both weight and reach)
>2) training/experience/technique (could debatabley be more important than size)
>3) good endurance/breathing
>4) speed
>5) strength

People think because other things are more important than strength that strength is useless. It's not. Everything else being equal, some with much more strength in their legs can throw a much harder punch which means more KO potential.

However, don't walk around all cocky because you have big pecs and biceps. Someone who spent half as much time as you in the gym would probably kick your ass if they focused on skipping and bag work instead of benching and curls.
>>
>>42056007
I think it was Royce or maybe Renzo Gracie who said that 20lbs gives you a belt-level advantage over the smaller man

it's common sense, the bigger man has an advantage and that's why weight classes exist and MMA fighters destroy their bodies with brutal weight cuts (sometimes getting hospitalized in the process) just to make sure their opponent doesn't have 10lbs on them on fight night
>>
>>42059350
This. The world is just one big old bucket of crabs.
>>
>>42056197
hows a boxer gonna deal with pocket sand tho
>>
>>42057164
If you're pretending that minorities are in any way scary you're delusional. Most blacks and asians are the biggest pussies I've ever seen. They never start shit and are almost always manlets.
>>
>>42056274
Boxing, kick boxing, muai thai, and judo all teach balance, distance and tempo and can be used to control multiple opponents, at least for long enough to run away
https://youtu.be/C2DirtL7JBg
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.