[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think that youtuber The Golden One is juicing? He claims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Q4ekO9k.jpg (21KB, 400x539px) Image search: [Google]
Q4ekO9k.jpg
21KB, 400x539px
Do you think that youtuber The Golden One is juicing? He claims he's all natty.
>>
If he's natty then I'm a fucking pope.
>>
>he claims he's all natty
Oh I'm convinced
>>
There's nothing about his physique that natty couldn't achieve, and he's been grinding a fucking long time. In fact I'd be surprised if he was roiding
>>
>>42055941
>he's been grinding a fucking long time
you dumb son of a bitch

Keep in mind that he looked like this (pic rel) after barely 2 years of brosplit weighting around 90kg. He's been training for 6-7 more years since then and never was as big and lean. He is pretty much fat compared to his "Latsbrah" stage and still weights something around 90kg

>I'd be surprised if he was roiding
he was literally starting in a bodybuilding competition
>>
>>42055965
his delts scream roids but he never works his traps or some shit cause they're tiny
>>
He probably does roid but has to deny it so he doesn't get raided and sent to prison with Ahmed etc
>>
>>42055929
All fitness youtubers roid. Kinda understandable when your body is your way to make money.
>>
>>42055929
>Is his muscle mass achievable natty?
Absolutely, with powerlifting or olympic lifting, neither of which he does. He clearly does a brosplit, so he's roiding to get that kind of mass.
>>
File: IMG_2350.png (728KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2350.png
728KB, 640x640px
>>42055929
His lifts aren't that strong, I don't think he's as big as you guys think, just using lighting to appear bigger, not sure if anyone would roid for his physique
>>
>>42055929
possible since he is not shredded.
>>
>>42055941
Eyy what's up latsbrah? What's the next video going to be about? Also, accepting christianity is being a cuck.
>>
All YouTube bigguys roid in some way
>>
>>42055929
>Is x juicing? They won't come out and say openly that they've broken the law
Yeah no, I'm sure he's just going to come out and admit he did/does something illegal when the Swedish government already has him on their radar.
On top of that, steroid laws in Sweden are retarded strict.
>>
>>42055941
There is no amount of retardation posts like these can't achieve.
>>
>>42056164
Yes of course, that lighting that makes your body double in size from a full frontal shot.
>>
>>42055929
stop posting this ugly fuck
you guys hop on this faggots dick when there are many other guys that are more pleasurable to look at
>>
How tall is he? If manlet then maybe.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.