[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to build a well rounded physique. What areas of my upper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170706_214101.jpg (383KB, 1648x1642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170706_214101.jpg
383KB, 1648x1642px
Trying to build a well rounded physique. What areas of my upper body are lacking in development?
>>
Pecs
Delts
Forearms
>>
Now THAT looks quite athletic and nice. I'd say either keep this current ratio, or maybe increase some chest work.
>>
>What areas of my upper body are lacking in development?
all of the ones above your waste

seriously why do people still come to fit for real advice
>>
>>42054754
I'll be honest, most of your muscles are lagging behind. Pecs, delts, tri's, bi's, need work, traps/lats could use work but not as much as the arm/chest IMO.

Keep at it anon.
>>
>>42054754
Post legs
>>
That's a retarded question. Shouldn't you list your routine, you fucking idiot? If you're following a balanced routine you won't have much to worry about lagging muscles.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160426-223237.png (196KB, 328x469px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160426-223237.png
196KB, 328x469px
>>42054805
Here you go
>>
>>42054828
I don't lift weights or have a regular "routine", I wrestle and go on runs and bike rides. I don't know anything about bodybuilding and was just curious to know what my body ratios are like compared to the ideal physique.
And your argument is dumb anyways... Plenty of factors such as genetics influence the way different body parts respond in different people. Ratios will always differ individually, and will not maintain perfection.
>>
>>42054754
Literally everything is lacking development. There isn't one area specifically you should focus instead its you should train more frequently, longer, and eat better/more. Don't focus on your abs too much. My rule is as long as there is an outline I'm fine. No more outline time to drop weight.

I figure in about another year and a half or two years you'll be really fit. Goodluck
>>
>>42054904
That sort of stuff won't really build up a well rounded physique. Adding some calisthenics will help.
>>
>>42054877
You have to be 18 or older to post here.
>>
File: 1497108762081.jpg (41KB, 1106x583px) Image search: [Google]
1497108762081.jpg
41KB, 1106x583px
>>42054754

H-hey anon kun!

What working program have you used to get a body like that? Im just started working out and my goal is to get a body kinda like yours.
>>
>>42054754
Arnold Presses x Oblique twists
Unassist Pull ups x Bell Flies
don't go overboard on calories, you've got a very aesthetic abdominal and it would be a shame to waste that on the power lifting meme.
>>
>>42054904
Just do some bench/OHP/deadlift/squats twice a week if you want to gain some mass. Other than that you look great.
>>
>>42054877
Mirin
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.