[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be /fit/ >become trucker >literally reverse 5 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 104.jpg (769KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
104.jpg
769KB, 1440x2560px
>be /fit/
>become trucker
>literally reverse 5 years of progress in one and change

Hurry and take my job robots REEE
>>
Just cut not too hard
>>
>>42054477
>always on the road so plenty of food options
>don't have to burn too many calories moving besides shifting and turning
>no family or friends to distract you from lifting in your spare time (until you come home i mean, lel)

Seems like a pretty good job for gains desu. Just get a nationwide membership at a commercial gym and you're fuckin set breh
>>
>>42054477

I suck yo dick at the truck stop.
>>
>>42054477
Yeah, trucker seems like the second worst job for being /fit/ (the worst being astronaut). Get a nationwide memebership to a 24 hour gym, and do what you can.
>>
>>42054477
>tfw army vet
>tfw trucker now, hauling whatever across the US
>got a nationwide membership at PF (yeah i know pf sucks)
>eat clean and sleep well
>still 6'1" 210lbs and fit

It's pretty easy senpai
>>
>Hurry and take my job robots REEE

Don't worry, electronic logbooks will make you quit soon enough.
>>
>>42054477
>>42054703

Do you guys like your job?

I always thought maybe it would be nice to have that independence but at the same time driving across the country is super boring and you're only dealing with other trucker types and lot lizards so it must be really depressing.
>>
>>42054732

Trucking is fun for the first 6 months to a year, then it can get boring or tedious. It's a lot better and easier if you're a single guy with no family tying you down. Owner-ops can bring in $150-200k/yr depending on how much you want to drive and how good your dispatcher is, but insurance, repairs, and loan repayments will eat up a good chunk of that.
>>
>>42054732
I don't like it but I don't hate it either. I work two weeks on, two weeks off. I earn $155k a year and I've saved up heaps, I still have a lot of money from when I was enlisted.
>>
>>42054801
That seems like good money for that schedule. I can't imagine most guys make that much money, because all I see on the highway around here is mexican drivers for the most part.

Do you have expenses or is that your take home?
>>
>>42054477
big jay masters is still repping 4pl8+ on bench as a trucker, why can't you?
>>
>>42054477
fucking big ol truck, just put some dumbbells in the back of it? and a pull up bar
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.