[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What body can you get with push ups and dips only? Assuming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: meme.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
What body can you get with push ups and dips only?

Assuming bodyweight progressions.
>>
Look at photos of convicts. Those are niggas that literally do nothing all day but calisthenics.
>>
you'll look goofy with such a developed chest but underdeveloped body.
>>
>>42051736
Some redditor tried it and got decent enough results.
>>
>>42051736
W-why wouldn't you do pull ups too
>>
>>42051781
post link.

>>42051761
>google it
>it's nothing but dips, pull ups, push ups and squats and lunges and basic calisthenics
wtf

>>42051798
I'm simply asking.
>>
you need to do pull ups or your back will be dogshit
>>
I've tried this when I was 16 and a skeleton to win chicks back in high school. But had no way of doing pull ups so didn't give a shit.

Here's how it works: yes your back gets bigger if you've never as much done any sort of exercise before, but only for a while, goes for abs and traps too. Your chest and front delts will continue to get bigger. If after 6 months you still haven't done any pulling you'll end up having rotator cuff issues. Your joints will take longer and longer to recover. Eventually diminishing returns will start to take over. Your back looks like shit, you have horrendous posture because of weak lower back. Your arms hang straight down like a monkey because no muscles in the back to pull your shoulders back. It's actually better to only do pulling exercises rather than only doing pushing exercises.

Would recommend for skinnyfucks who've never lifted but would advise to quickly start doing pull ups.
>>
>>42051736
A complete lack of legs
>>
Alright hijack question, what sort of body can you get with dips, pullups and cycling only?
>>
>>42055437
At worst, you'll blow past most normies in terms of appearance. At best, Chad otter
>>
>>42051736
>Assuming bodyweight progressions.
You're going to get fatter while doing this?
>>
Mild chesticles.
>>
>>42051736
You'll look like a caricature of a gymbro
>>
File: 1468321650640.jpg (87KB, 532x528px) Image search: [Google]
1468321650640.jpg
87KB, 532x528px
>>42055590
>>
>>42051736
You'll get a overgrown chest, it looks nice but you dont really get other big muscles like shoulder or tricpes.

T. Did push ups in early teens from 14-16 everyday
>>
>>42051736

Such unbalance.

Get one of those dip stands from Amazon.

Do push-ups and inverted rows.

Progress to dips and inverted rows with no legs.

Also, do squats.
>>
>>42057420
this, did martial arts in some retarded club where we did everything everyday to failure.
I put so much time in it and have nothing special except a blackbelt in not judo/sambo/bjj/lutralivre.
I will start a real fighting art the moment I have money.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.