[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop beeing a pussy anons? Is it even possible? I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1476320396793.png (157KB, 1070x868px) Image search: [Google]
1476320396793.png
157KB, 1070x868px
How to stop beeing a pussy anons? Is it even possible?
I was going back home last night from night shift (i don't live in really good neighbourhood) and i noticed that behind me there were two guys in hoodies. I thought that they were typical drunkards since it was like 4 am but they started following me. I've entered my commie block and saw that they were trying to enter too, and they were right behind me. After i saw that i felt like my legs were melting and i just sprinted towards the lift and pressed button as soon as possible.
I feel like a total pussy now that i think about it.
Im not trying to say i want to be some retard hero but i'd like to just not shit my pants every time there might be danger.
Is there a way to build my courage?
>>
>>42049525
mma, boxing shit like that
>>
>>42049525
thats fine, you shouldnt have to deal with animal shit like that. Try to put your efforts into moving to a better less ethnic area instead.
But i mean if you wanna risk getting hurt while fighting trash i guess you could learn some boxing etc.
>>
buy a gun
>>
File: m1911.png (89KB, 698x656px) Image search: [Google]
m1911.png
89KB, 698x656px
>>42049645
Im a slav so in order to buy a gun i need to have a license and even if i'd kill somebody with it in self defence i'd be sent to prison. Besides carrying loaded guns is forbidden here where i live. In theory you can apply for a carrying license but 99% of the time it will be denied. Scrubs like me don't get to carry guns.
>>42049576
>>42049629
Would it help me if those two men in hoodies had knives?
I assumed they had them and wanted to mug me so that's why i ran like hell.
>>
>>42049525
I mean thats flight or fight. So you did the right thing by following your instinct.
>>
should have jet after you turned a corner
>>
You actually did the right thing by running away. Trying to fight two thieves is completely unnecessary when you can get away. Only fight when you have to.

As for building courage, I dunno, don't be a bitch?
>>
>>42049525
You got an adrenaline shot and reacted correctly. You didn't freeze and didn't try to fight being outnumbered and inexperienced (if they really were thugs than they probably knew at least a bit about fights). You should be scared, that's what fear is for. So what do you want? Have more "courage" and end up stabbed for your wallet?
>>
>>42049525
Whats pussy about what you did? Being proficient at martial arts and foolhardy wouldn't have saved you in that situation if they were armed, they would have just shot you dead.
Buy a gun though.
>>
>>42050096
this.
6'1'' 205 and 7 years boxing experience.
no way in fuck would i take on 2 dudes at once unless i had to, even if they were 5'5'' turbomanlets.
guns and knives will do more damage than a fist can, and they have four arms between them. if they're willing to rob you, they're willing to hurt you, and the fact that they travel in pairs means they have zero intention of fighting fair
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.