[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fit/ Behold my beginner training routine, please tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1499348054590.png (282KB, 450x331px) Image search: [Google]
1499348054590.png
282KB, 450x331px
Hello /fit/ Behold my beginner training routine, please tell me what you think about it.

>Inb4 are you 14? / train harder faggot

I don't have any training background; thus, I'm more focused in 'conditioning' my body and fit it in a routine; also, I'd like to get abdominal tablet, but in a very long time. I searched plenty of webs and youtube videos, here's what I got in result:

>160 jumps of rope as cardio and to warm up

>stretchings and articular movements of all my body (as warm up and to not lose flexibility)

>60 movements with 5 kg dumbbells, spred between low and high parts of my body (upping them from the low, and from above my shoulders), to make some biceps, triceps, and get some training on my back too.

>2x20 seconds of abdominal isometrics (for the upper abs) + 40 seconds of 'walking on air' while laid on the floor + another 2x30 seconds of legs up while laid, to train the low abs

>30 pullings of a rope from an inclined angle, to train the back and biceps.

>some more stretchings of the worked parts

So, what do you think, guys?
>>
>>42048603

Forgot to mention: I do this 3 days a week, and the plan is to do it forever as a basis for exercise.

I don't want to use complex machines to train; what I've bought so far are dumbbells, a rope to jump and to pull, and a blanket to lie on the floor and not getting dirty.
>>
>>42048603
seems like a waste of time
>>
>>42048603
Hi,i'm Ethan from CNN. I've been monitoring this racist website. Please remove this offensive picture or expect public humiliation
>>
File: clueless.png (4KB, 256x206px) Image search: [Google]
clueless.png
4KB, 256x206px
>I don't have any training background; thus, I'm more focused in 'conditioning' my body and fit it in a routine
>>
>>42048629
Looks like you should get into calisthenics, fuck the dumbbell, grab a pull up bar and some rings and get started . There are a lot of channels on YouTube that will help you learn new movements , and get out of your comfort zone instead of sticking to a boring routine.
>>
>>42048603
>160 jumps of rope
make sure you don't get excited and do 161, that's a one way street to no gains city
>>
>>42048603

what the fuck am i reading
>>
OP here again

>>42048908

Dude. I just started with this routine. Why should I change to calisthenics?

Also, is there any mistake in this one?

Could anyone share a constructive view, more than changing to another different program?
>>
File: grumpyCat.jpg (20KB, 277x237px) Image search: [Google]
grumpyCat.jpg
20KB, 277x237px
Have you heard about the sticky? I would recommend to read it.
>>
>>42049347
Unless you're just coming back from spending 6 months in space, you're going to make like 0.0001% of the gains you could've made by simply doing any normal beginner lifting routine.
>>
>>42049360

In fact, it was one of the sources I read the most, man.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.