[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Odd little things you've noticed about your body over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 8

File: nose what's up.png (353KB, 765x728px) Image search: [Google]
nose what's up.png
353KB, 765x728px
ITT: Odd little things you've noticed about your body over the years, especially ones you don't know the reasons for.
Hardmode: Unrelated to your dick.

>Left nostril is always the one that starts running first or has nosebleeds
>>
My right nipple is slightly lower than the other one and it bothers me
>>
>>42047656
skin tab in armpit
>>
All of my many nipple hairs point toward the center of my chest.
>>
My left pinky is 1/8th of an inch shorter than my right pinky.
>>
One of my nostrils is always CLOGGED. They alternate throughout the day. Apparently this is common and normal.
>>
Using q tips on my ears makes me sneeze.
>>
>>42047656

The little toe on my left food can't bend or seems to be missing a joint compared to the same toe on my right foot.
>>
>>42047681
Why not snippy snippy it?
>>
>>42047656
left pec is bigger than the right one.
I piss everytime i shit.
ive got a lazy eye, but you can't notice it really and it pisses of people cause they know something is off but can't put their finger on it.
>>
>>42047697
Yes, it's called nasal cycle and it's very obvious when you have a nose cold.
>>
One of my eyes squints slightly. It's not lazy or anything and can open all the way normally if I make it, but when I'm not paying attention it gets a slightly stoned look to it while my other one remains normal.

I have a weird stripe of dark and thick skin on my lower back, vertical right between my spinal erectors. No idea what its deal is.

I either can't cry or it's very hard. Even when I "get emotional" (like at the end of Okja) my nose just starts running and my face gets that crying feeling, but tears never come.
On the other hand, I'll easily get tears running down my face from laughing only moderately at something.

I've always had perfect shitting abilities and do daily 1-minute non-wipe-requiring shits over 95% of the time, despite an abominable diet until fairly recently.
>>
This is not about my body but my mind, it takes me about 5-8 hours after waking up to actually wake up to this world. Even cold showers wont work, what to do?
>>
>>42047731
have thought about getting the liquid nitrogen-type thing that they do for warts, but i wouldn't just cut it off. it's not large but I always felt like it would bleed profusely for hours
>>
>>42047841
Tell me about your shitting technique anon
>>
>>42047852
Stop doing weed
>>
>>42047731
>>42047866
Skin tags will actually grow back if removed. By all means do what you need to but it will grow back eventually
>>
Easy mode: I have a bean-shpaed and sized birth mark on my dick. Nobody ever saw that exept for probably my mom when I was a toddler.
>>
>>42047929
I dont smoke weed
>>
>>42047893
I just shit, and a perfectly formed lumpy
sausage shaped one comes right out.
They say staying hydrated and eating fiber are the keys, but I think it's one thing that's mostly genetics, your digestive system specifics and gut flora can't really be changed. I have a friend who eats super healthy and always has problems with shitting.
>>
>>42047852
Iktfb wake up at 0930 then do nothing until 1300
>>
>>42047852
I've had less trouble getting awake after starting Wim Hoff's breathing exercises. Worth a shot because they only take a few minutes, and you can include a cold shower or not.
Also, get ~8 hours of sleep. You should be tired by the end of the day; when I sleep in (9+ hours) I feel drugged when I wake up.
>>
>>42048043
Also if i sleep too much i cant concentrate to anything and feel "sleepy" all day
>>
I have a marble shaped piece of bone protuding out the back of my head, its completely unnoticable visually unless i go bald.i looked it up and apparently its a harmless growth.
>>
I have these horizontal stretch marks across my lower back from puberty, that have been gradually fading as I've got older. They were really prominent when I was ~17-20, almost looking like whip scars and sometimes for fun I would tell people I was in a boating accident as a kid if they asked.

Also I can raise my left eyebrow on its own no problem, but I struggle to do the same with the right.
>>
I can pull one of my testicles up and the other one stays hanging.
>>
>>42047656
When I start feeling really turned on or have a sexual thought sometimes I'll start sneezing.
>>
Falling flat on your back with back acne is very painful
>>
My left hip is way more flexible than my right when swinging my legs out to the side. Can nearly do a sideways split with left leg but the right one can barely get past 30 degree angle
>>
Right arm seems a little bigger than left arm. Also, while flexing my abs I can see a little hole on the right side of my abs, between the first row and the second row. Can barely see it on the other side.
>>
>>42047656
Most of my right body has slightly more fat on it then my left side. Such as more fat on breast, feet etc but really hard to notice.
>>
My right foot is a whole size larger than my left.
>>
My foot starts having a seizure when I cum. My girlfriend calls me Thumper.
>>
I can only get hard to men. Weird, I know.
>>
>>42048128
Does... Does not everyone have that?
>>
2-3 times a year I will have this odd sensation in my tongue and I lose consciousness for a few seconds. Its been happening since childhood.

Hasn't bothered me enough to visit a doctor but I find it pretty odd.
>>
>>42050301
sounds like brain damage
>>
My right eyebrow sits a little lower than my left

When I was a kid, if I held my nose closed and blew real hard, air would come out from under my eyeballs
>>
Making a "tl" sound with the left side of my tongue: nahuatl

Making it on the right side: sounds slavic as fuck.
>>
>>42050301
absence seizure
>>
>>42047656
One droopy eyelid, especially when I'm tired. I think I must have got hit in the head at some point.
>>
>>42050301

>Just randomly lose consciousness now and again
>Not worth seeing a doctor.

Really, short of chest pains or difficulty breathing, I can't think of a chronic symptom more alarming than just losing consciousness for no apparent reason.
>>
>>42050417
>>42050377

What the fuck, I thought your whole body shakes violently during a seizure.
>>
>>42050377
The air thing is from a gap in the bone at the bottom of your eye socket, since it leads straight into the nasal cavity.
Some people get it after having injuries where something knocks their eyeball backwards, even without damaging the eye

>>42050540
Nah there's a few kinds of seizure, some people get ones where they literally just freeze in place. Really fucks 'em up if it happens when standing near solid objects.
I have the most well-known kind involving flailing, and usually any injuries are just from dropping on things that are stronger than your skin.
>>
>>42047852
Lucky you. It takes me 2-5 hours to fall asleep without any aid
>>
>>42050190
Hmmm, well that's not right. I have this friend who only cums when I fuck him in the ass... very strange indeed
>>
Theres a certain very small hard to find spot on the top of my head that if I scratch in the right way tickles the back of my right eyeball
>>
>>42050282
Not him, but I do to. It's pretty common
>>
After quitting snorting meth I get this mucous build up in the back of my throat that hasn't gone away. It's been 3 months
>>
>>42047656
had a skin tag on eyelid that grew in at age 18, at age20 after picking at it for such a long time it fell off and now im ok again
>>
When I scratch or tickle my belly button it sends a sensation to my dick/balls that is very uncomfortable feeling.

I thought something was seriously wrong with me but I read online other people experience it. Hard as fuck to explain to people makes me look weird.
>>
My right ball is slightly smaller than my left one.
>>
>>42050799
It's how it supposed to be
>>
>>42048004
>implying you are born with a flora
>>
I can move my testicles up and down without touching them
>>
>>42047656
>Left nostril is always the one that starts running first or has nosebleeds
same dude

also whenever I smoke I normally burp, can't find anything about it but it happens like clockwork
>>
>>42047811
any advice on getting rid of it? mine never seems to go away.
>>
File: 1488501690997.jpg (42KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
1488501690997.jpg
42KB, 728x522px
My right shoulder is ~1-2 cm lower than my left
>>
my thighs go numb if i sit or lay a certain way. i dont even notice it, only when i touch them and i can not feel the touch.
>>
>>42047940
apparently they're not likely to grow back in the same place, but are possibly formed by genetics/friction. i only have the one hidden by armpit hair, and never notice it, so we'll see. there's no real need to remove it, but it's kind of a stupid thing to have.

>>42050758
those are worth removing, or between the breasts

>>42050943
i always wondered this. people are mystified by the fact that microbes "colonize" newborn guts after a few hours, but (1) the baby is always breathing, and (2) the fetus incubated for 9 months in nutrient-rich placenta, inside a human body. how could it not be associated with microbes from the date of conception?
>>
>>42047852
Are you overtraining? Is your body worn down from anything?

Focus heavily on health. I suspect something wrong somewhere. Could be a bug or virus. Also realize that high stress can tax your immune system. If you're training to failure all the time you stress yourself a lot and could be lowering your immune system.
>>
>>42047656
There's one spot on the right side of my forehead a couple inches left of the temple along the hairline that if I scratch, it triggers some tingly sensation nerve and then I sneeze
>>
this one time about 1.5 years ago I was taking a shit and I stood up to pull my pants back on and I started shaking violently like a 120 year old woman without a walker
I just froze and stood there shaking, like a seizure but I've never had seizures and no epilepsy in my family
It felt like I was doing that forever, conscious but unconscious, until I finally snapped out of it
I looked at myself in the mirror and had total amnesia of my entire life

and now I still don't remember alot of my life before then, just basic major events, but it's all spotty
I was learning to perform IV's about 6 months ago and passed out when another student inserted the needle wrong into my arm (never passed out from needles before, and I've received a fuckload of IV's and vaccinations in my time)
I felt the bloodflow get kinked off and some negative pressure ensued in my head, then I'd started to convulse again and woke up with amnesia once more

am I retarted
>>
my right eye waters first when riding a bike, it's also the eye i keep closed when i go from dark to bright light
>>
>>42047852
That's a thing bro. I read an article about this. Its similar to mesomorphic and endomorphic body types.

Some people wake and there brains are more productive towards the early hours while other brains wake up and become more chemically productive towards the middle/end of the day.
>>
>>42050773
Happens to me + I get the most uncomfortable feeling in my asshole when i scratch my belly button
>>
>>42047656
Legally blind in my right eye, even glasses don't help. I had to wear an eye patch as a kid to try to strengthen it, but it didn't work. I often debate gouging it out and living with 1 eye just to have something unique about me.
>>
>>42050731
Tumours are harder to 'go away' than mucus, son.
>>
>>42047697
You may have a deviated septum
>>
>>42047656
>sneeze when exposed to direct sunlight
>coffee makes me feel more tired than before I take it
>seated calf raises give me boners so I always stop at 18 reps
>eating oils of any kind and any bread that isn't sprouted whole wheat will make me lose energy and my runs feel like hell
>eating potatoes makes me feel like a god when I run
>lifting gives me energy, running makes me feel tired
>The first machine I maxed out on is the lewd adductor machine (205lb) even though I don't feel like I work out those muscles a lot.
>>
>>42047707
it makes me cough and it makes my throat feel better when its itchy
>>
>>42047661
Same
>>
>>42051150
Mini-stroke?
>>
half webbed toes on right foot
back dimples
>>
>>42052181
Caffeine has very little effect on me as well.
>>
>>42051150
come kind of clot/aneurysm that somehow didn't kill you or a freak event
>>
i have geographical tongue which is fuckin weird
>>
File: IMG_3908.jpg (127KB, 1309x1250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3908.jpg
127KB, 1309x1250px
>>42047656
Related to my dick but I can only get off to little girls :/
>>
>>42051150
U gonna die big fella
>>
>>42047841
it's called ptosis, the eye thing
>>
>>42047656
Sometimes when I yawn my jaw seems to pop out or something and visibly lowers, it feels numb and immovable, goes away within 10 seconds and sinks back in.

Can move the vein on my left hand and right, pushing it left or right.

Anybody get this?
>>
>>42048004
I'm not quite to 95% wipe-free, but shitting for me is always quite easy, even though back in the day I only crapped twice a week and they were freaking huge.
>>
>>42047841
I have good shitting too, perhaps even over shitting? It's routine for me to poop after every meal, and almost guaranteed after a big one. Usually 30 minutes. Not huge poops usually medium to small
>>
My right shinbone is twisted outward. Standing "straight" actually means my right foot is bent outward maybe 15 degrees or so. When I run, the right foot kind of flays out a little bit and everybody comments on it.
>>
>>42047656
I have a blue mole. Several doctor have looked at it and they all say not to worry, its been the same size for maybe 5 years now.

I like to tell people it is a tattoo
>>
>>42050301
A form of epilepsy, I suppose. Harmless unless you're driving a car or something. In which chase it's fatal. Probably some med will clear it up.
>>
>>42050540
There's LOT of types of seizures, friend.
>>
>>42048316
Me too. Apparently there's erectile tissue in the nose.

Or maybe you're part anime protagonist.
>>
>>42047656
I only poop about once per week
>>
I never in my life needed to warm up or stretch before lifting, all my gymbros get painful cramps and all kind of shit when they dont.

Sometimes instead of the colour red I see bright flashes of Light in my peripheral vision.

I always sneeze after showering.

I piss to the right even though my dick is perfectly straight.
>>
>>42047841
>I've always had perfect shitting abilities and do daily 1-minute non-wipe-requiring shits over 95% of the time, despite an abominable diet until fairly recently.

Is it possible to learn this power?
>>
File: 1462137967792.jpg (17KB, 214x214px) Image search: [Google]
1462137967792.jpg
17KB, 214x214px
Sunlight can cause me to sneeze.

I've noticed that I drive a human body and I have to keep telling it to stop fucking up cause sometimes its really retarded. I'm always right but like my body will crave cigs and I'll be like "NO BODY, YOU CANT HAVE THOSE" they'll fucking kill you lol, so annoying.
>>
>>42053318
>>42052181
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photic_sneeze_reflex
>>
>>42047852
Stop falling asleep in the warp gates shoggoth.
>>
>>42053345
ya dude shits weird, best sneezes ever though, its like jizzing out of my face
>>
>>42047682
Wtf now i cant unsee this fuck u
>>
>>42053318
Unrelated but reminded me of this, I have the urge to swallow constantly if there's a decent wind blowing in my face/head out the window/rollercoaster, whatever. Who knows what would happen if I went skydiving.

I figured this was common until I asked people about it.
>>
>>42053168
>Sometimes instead of the colour red I see bright flashes of Light in my peripheral vision
Same here
Any idea what it is
>>
File: 1437346165030.jpg (29KB, 552x364px) Image search: [Google]
1437346165030.jpg
29KB, 552x364px
I have the biggest, ugliest chest gap ever seen. Think of vegangainz, but much worse.
>>
For three days Ive been my hearth been having some high pulse count ( sorry Bad english)
Ive been sweating alot at night and problem breathing but These things only happen at night Im not fat but ive been playing for the past week like 3 hours of soccer a day without a day rest, is my heart failing?
>>
My left nipple is more sensitive and perkier than my right nipple
>>
>>42051021
it's normal, it happens to everyone
>>
>>42047707
Dont use q tips. Use hair pins. Q tips don't pick up ear wax, instead they smear them. I did this for a long time, and eventually it became clogged, and I obviously i had to get it cleared with a giant water syringe at the doctor's.

Hair pins actually let you clear out your ear, and it doesn't cause any clogging.

You will always get that gag-reflexy thing, regardless.
>>
>>42053126
Eat more skelly
>>
>>42053408
ye-yeah, I've never thought of it that way but you're right.
>>
>>42047656
I have a third nipple. It's undeveloped so I always thought it's a birthmark or something like that.
It's located right under my left pec, basically in line with my real left nip
>>
>>42047731

>be freshman me in college
>notice skintag on the back of my neck I have had since childhood
>its grown to about the size of half a pea
>growing on my spine right under the collar of where a t-shirt would sit
>it gets in the way and catches on things all the time
>snippy snippy time while I get ready for bed at 10pm
>think to myself "man up faggot people cut this shit off all the time"
>try to line up dull as fuck 'swiss' army knife scissors while pulling skin tag away from body
>can't really see shit because it is on the back of my neck
>3... 2.. 1. go
>botch the job horribly
>scissors separate apart and do more tearing than cutting
>cut the actual skintag in half not the base connecting to the skin
>blood everywhere
>eventually have to go to the study lounge and ask my roommate to cut it for me while I pull it away from my body again.
>things weren't the same between us after that

On the upside it did go away and I am 24 now, so 6 years later no skin tag. Much better than when I had it frozen off as a kid.
>>
>>42050140
out of the three years I've been on 4chan this is the first time I've been on /fit/. you have made my time here very memorable. much thanks
>>
>>42052635
Get on fetlife and find yourself an adult female that's into ageplay before you assault an actual child.
>>
>>42052635
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8VZS61fAYM
>>
>>42053345
I have this too. It's fun opening the blinds in the morning, looking at the sun and sneezing a few times to wake yourself up
>>
>>42054866
I have a different self-surgery story
>get a weird tumor like cyst on side of dick
>probably from shaving wrong
>gets bigger
>popping it doesn't work
>lancing it doesn't work
>determine there is a solid mass under my shaftskin
>this has to go
>sanitize razer blade
>slit side of dick open
>start pulling out tissue with some pliers and the razer blade
>wrap it in tissue and go to bed
>put some liquid bandage on it the next day
It turned out alright. There is still a very small mass and some discoloration, but the pea sized lump on the side of my dick is gone.
>>
I have really bad hemorrhoids.
Sometimes when I'm pooping there is so much bleeding that I have to stop pooping and heal up for a day before I can finish my pooping session.
>>
>>42047661
Same but not slight, there is a solid difference and it looks pretty bad when I notice it. Other people arent aware luckely.
>>
>>42051021
It's normal. It's only noticeable if you're clogged up or thinking about it.
In extreme cases doctors can excise the tissue that does it, but that's supposedly living hell to live with.
>>
My dick gets real itchy when I whip it out for a clean and jerk
>>
>>42050622
What an odd coincidence... I can only cum when my friend fucks me in the ass.
>>
skin gets itchy as fuck when I squat
>>
>>42055460
No homo
>>
Sometimes when I get up after sitting my vision gets blurry and and my balance goes all shaky. Is that just low blood pressure?
>>
sometimes when im tired enough to fall asleep I get ticks like someone with tourettes and I jerk my head to the right
>>
>>42055541
that means you are unhealthy. do more cardio
>>
>>42047929
>doing
>>
>>42051011
Acid reflux that hasn't progressed to the "spitting up stomach acid" phase yet, don't let it get there if you can help it. It really, really fucking sucks if you let it get worse.
>>
>>42047656
This has happened twice now. I get this random illness out of nowhere. Like I'll wake up fine but later at work I suddenly start getting sweaty and basic movement becomes exhausting so I have to sit down constantly. I feel lile I'm going to throw up, too. It goes away when I sit or lay down for like an hour but it's annoying.
>>
Messing with my bellybutton makes my crotch feel like shit
>>
>>42050596
It used to take me hours to fall asleep as a kid. I think it was a mixture of the adhd medication I took and the lights from electronic devices and porch light coming in through the window. I stopped taking the medication years ago and I bought one of those eye masks, now I usually fall asleep within an hour.

Try not to have any light in your room and don't browse the internet right before bed. Also, some things I read was not to be on your bed except to sleep so your brain associates the bed with sleep and nothing else and laying completely still should make your body fall asleep within 30 minutes. You probably tried all of this already, though.
>>
>>42050773
I have this too
>>
Nasal cycling
Left ribcage is rotated slightly outward
Right eye is 1/8" higher than the left likely due to injury during infancy
Right eye vision is much better than left (20/15 versus 20/25-30)
Multiple flat areas across skull
Difficulty smelling and usually must make a deliberate effort to notice a scent
Chest pain and strained breathing that presents itself once or twice a year, or not at all
>>
>>42047656
I'm missing 3 ribs on my left side which makes ohp hard as fuck for some reason. I can only cum from wet dreams.
>>
>>42052181
>coffee makes me feel more tired than before I take it
>eating potatoes makes me feel like a god when I run
You may be an Irish spider.
>>
When I was younger, I found that if I puffed up one of my cheeks, applied pressure, and forced the air backwards, it would feel as if a pocket of air opened up behind my ear. Right below the earlobe.

I say when I was younger, but I just tried it now and it worked.
>>
>>42057250
Dude I have that too. But I don't need to apply pressure in my cheeks I can do it directly. Feels like there is air coming out of your ear right?
>>
>>42047656
>nipples are inverted (the nipple is inward instead of outward) and only poke out when im cold
>>
>>42057268
Not so much out the ear, no. More like I'm wedging air between two pieces of flesh. I can even hear what I can only describe as small crackling noises going on as I do it, and after I do it.
>>
>>42050540
You're thinking of a Grand Mal seizure anon. Many are much less apparent, involving losing focus and staring into space or losing consciousness. Epilepsy could be the trigger. Go to a doctor ASAP.
>>
my left nipple is longer when erect.
>>
>>42055925
lmao
>>
>>42054467
Being this dumb and still giving advice
>>
>>42054933
I've never heard of this is this a thing?
Or will the FBI come arrest me
>>
>>42055307
Go to the hospital dud wtf, don't risk your dick anon
>>
>>42057400
fetlife sucks, at least in my area. the only women are either 35+, fat or have non monogamous relationships
>>
>>42057449
Yeah i just looked it up and it looks shitty.
And all the "age play" are just middle aged people who want to role play wearing diapers.
I like little girls cause they have perfect bodies and personalities, not old people in diapers.
>>
>>42057516
i wont share my fetishes but men outweigh women 100:1 and no ones healthy. its sad.
>>
itching or touching in certain places makes me feel like ive gotten poked in another place.

when i think about the feelings one can get from getting a surgery or being sick i start to faint. when i was younger ive fainted many times during sex ed and science class. once i was home alone and i had a weird stomach ache. after thinking about it enough i started thinking about all the things that can be attributed to it. got fainty. i was in the shower too. so i dried up quick asf and ran to my bed. lay down. i couldnt afford to faint alone so i tried keeping blood in my head using the technique pilots of jets fighters use. it worked! has happened thrice now and all three times ive managed to stay conscious.
>>
>>42057584
I always think liking little girls is bad but I remember there's much more fucked up stuff people enjoy
>>
>>42057626
to clarify the no one being healthy isnt part od it, thats the reason i dont bother
>>
i have a medical condition where i don't hava hair on my body, sweat glands and a range of other effects.
ive never gotten goosebumps before and wonder what it would feel like. also never sweat before and wonder what that would feel like too.
>>
>>42057650
so you overheat when running?
>>
>>42057656
yes. all the time. i need a spray bottle and spray myself in the summer (if i even go outside). i barely run although i find it very fun.
>>
File: IMG_0582.jpg (69KB, 533x1199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
69KB, 533x1199px
I have a little nub right on top of my Adam's apple, it feels sort of like a wart but it's not discolored or anything though

I have like a dozen small bumps on my arms. I've been told they're likely ganglion cysts and are probably harmless but I'm still worried about cancer

My nose is permanently clogged. It's like being sick except it's 24/7. My sense of smell is ruined as well because of this

I have a skin tag on my right eyelid and it makes me feel ugly af but I don't think people notice it

And to break hard mode, I've had a wart on my dick since I was 13 (before I became sexually active) and I've never been tested for it because it's probably not a problem
probably
>>
>>42050190
You've come to the right place, friend
>>
>>42057741
I have a permanently clogged nose too. It sucks because I think I might be able to run more if it wasn't clogged
>>
>>42047709
Hammertoe, look it up
>>
>>42057687
i cant tell if this is a joke but seriously must suck if true
>>
>>42047841
You could be a chimera
>>
>>42057741
>>42057883
Clogged nose master race reporting in.
Who /dust mite allergy/ here?
>>
>>42054467

You know ears push wax out by themselves, right? You don't need to stick anything inside them. In fact, you really shouldn't.
>>
>>42047945

So you can slap the salami and flick the bean at the same time?
>>
>>42051150
>am I retarted
Yes since you're posting this to /fit/ and haven't even seen a doc about it apparently
>>
>>42058158
I bet your ears are fucking disgusting. This is how we know you're single dude.
>>
>>42056011

Dude see a doctor. Random exhaustion is no good.
>>
>>42058224

You clean the outside of your ears, genius. Don't stick things in there. It literally says this on qtip packages. No girl's sticking a torch down your ear to check if it's clean on the fucking inside.
>>
>>42057741
>>42057883
>>42058115

If it's one nostril that's literally permanently clogged, you might have a deviated septum.

If it's just clogged with snot, don't accept defeat and be a moutbreather. Work with what you have and try to breathe through your nose as much as possible. Over time it'll actually make your nose more adept at dealing with the shit that's currently clogging it up.
>t. former mouthbreather
>>
>>42047656
Does anyone else have a loose flap of what feels like skin or something in their bottom left mouth. I've always had this.
>>
>>42058289
For me, both nasal passages get so enflamed that even a tiny amount of mucous clogs them. Blowing my nose doesn't even clear it most of the time since it gets squeezed and stuck in there.
>>
>>42051901
Just always wear an eyepatch, grow a beard and get jacked for that RPG bandit look.
>>
I have a micropenis
>>
I instinctively react with my left hand even though I'm right handed. Left hand can also handle heavy loads for longer.

I get crazy vascularity when I'm sleep deprived.
>>
I get chills in my right forearm from time to time, or whenever I see something spooky.
>>
Tip of middle fingers points outwards
Little white dots on fingernails
Every couple of years i get the most intense headache. I have to sit in a dark room with earplugs in. After a couple of hours i'll be sick then im completely fine
>>
>>42058951
Little white dots are calcium deficiencies, I think.
For example, I have cereal for breakfast and I haven't seen any on my nails in a long time
>>
>>42058298
Yep, I kind of recall having something hard, almost like a tooth there when I was a kid.
>>
>>42050773
>ctrl-f belly

Yup
>>
Sometimes i get a sort of jolt of energy sensation that runs through my back. Starts at basically my brainstem moves a bit into my head and at the same time goes down my back until about midway. Will usually have to twitch a limb or muscle. The picking which muscle to twitch is semi-voluntary but how the muscle twitches is not. Pretty weird doesn't happen too often.

I also am pretty sure i have a deviated septum, sometimes one nostril will stay clogged forever but it does rotate and is not just one. You can just hear it, doesn't sound clean when i breath through my nose.

Also if i am doing a really intense activity, like running or anything where i am exerting myself to the fullest. Sometimes my heart will feel like it has just disappeared and feel like it is beating 1000bpm out of my chest. I can recall this feeling happening like 10 times in my life, from when i was in middle school, to high school and probably about a year ago. I basically have to either really tone down what i am doing or just stop. Usually takes a little breather before i would be normal again. It freaks me out whenever it happens honestly, just one of those really bad things you just ignore. Sorry for the meme spacing, just wanted each problem to be spaced out.
>>
>>42047656
when i tried mewing my sinuses opened up more idk why.

i have weird a large round patch of really dry and itchy skin on the end on my shoulder that won't go away with fungal cream or moisturizer and i have no fucking clue what it is.
>>
also i get random bursts of goosebumps/shivers despite not being cold
>>
I have manual control over popping my ears, although they only really properly pop if I've been on a fast lift or plane or something. Otherwise it just sounds a bit crackly.
>>
>>42060342

Also I discovered I get disembarkment sickness recently which is shitty. Basically I can be be perfectly fine on a boat for a day, but sleeping on a boat wrecks my sense of balance so that being at sea feels normal but dry land feels like it's constantly bobbing up and down. It took 3 weeks for my sense of balance to go back to normal and the whole time I was afraid I was going to fall in front of a bus. I always wanted to go on a cruise too :(
>>
When I get a migraine there's a numbness that starts in my hand and works its way alll the way up to my face and then when migraine stops it goes away
>>
When I relief myself through peeing or sneezing, I get uncontrollable spasms throughout my body. It's like I have to wiggle to handle the amount of relief. More so when I have to pee really bad and it's nearing the end I will shake for a solid three seconds. This happens everytime i get them when I cum too if I haven't in a week or more. Except they last longer and it's more pleasurable but I know I lot of guys who spasm during orgasms so it's not too irregular

Can only breathe through my left nostril

I get these weird bumps on my groin. Not herpes and not a hernia. Not noticeable unless you touch them or are looking at them from the side. Appears every three months or so and goes away within a couple days
>>
>>42047656
I have a small flap of skin on the right side of my mouth underneath my tongue

I play with it when I'm bored.
>>
>>42060629
Same, I'm blessed to have one on each side of my mouth too
>>
On top of my head, where a headset or earmuffs would sit, i have a dip in my head that goes all the way across.
>>
This thread feels comfy
>>
>>42061670
I used to have one on my left side but then it got really small I think
>>
>>42047697
Oh thank god. It's weird how little people talk about this.
>>
>>42047656
I get a tingling sensation in my balls every time I drive down a steep hill don't know why it happens
>>
>>42062425
Same but on roller coasters
>>
>>42057250
I litterally just did this while reading
>>
Not sure if this counts, but when I was 14 I had a facial hair grow in through my cheek (inside my mouth) - I guess it was ingrown. Once it poked through the skin and a realized what it was, I pulled it out with tweezers - it ended up being 5 or 6 inches long.

There's no telling how long it had been growing, curling up in my cheek until it broke skin. Oddly enough, it never came back.
>>
>>42062425
Same and I would also get this on the swings as a kid. Feels so weird.
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.