[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ I've always believed in the calories in vs calories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1451083282081.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1451083282081.png
5KB, 645x773px
/fit/ I've always believed in the calories in vs calories out method.

I have lost around 21lbs so far since the beginning of June.

I currently eat something like
>1 cup of oats
>1 scoop of whey

>250g 5% beef mince
>170g white rice

>1 chicken breast
>170g white rice

As well as training daily, with an added 45 minutes cardio.

Though over the past two weeks I have only dropped from 219lbs to 217lbs.

Does calories in vs calories out not work for weight loss? What else could be the reason for stalling? Could it be muscle gain as well?
>>
>>42047068
Did you account for weight loss ? Perhaps your activity level changed. Perhaps it's water weight.
>>
It's two things; muscle gain is one. The other is that you've likely dropped all the "easy" weight, the water retention and other such weight.
The other thing to consider is that your BMR is falling as you lose weight, so if you don't adjust your diet then your deficit becomes smaller with each pound you lose.
>>
>>42047068
just eat less holy shit you fucking retards
>>
>>42047089
Fuck off you fat cunt
>>
>>42047103
Only delusional fat retards can call someone who gives the advice he needs to hear fat
neck yourself you disgusting degenerate
>>
>>42047068

Yes, calories in vs calories out works. You will stall due to leptin.
>>
>>42047122
You're fat and you smell you have no idea what you're on about
>>
>>42047140
>is fat
>get's told to eat less
>YOU A RE FAT AND YOU SMELL AND YOUR DAAMB
neck yourself
also have fun being a disgusting fat retard
>>
>>42047155
You're probably really ugly as well
>>
>>42047214
the way fat faggots cope is pretty humorous
have fun killing yourself you fat swine
>>
>OP makes an innocent thread asking about his weight loss
>Spergs just calling each other fat and ugly
Goddamn I can't wait for the kids to go back to school

OP recalculate your TDEE because it's probably dropped now that you've lost some weight. Just slightly adjust how much rice you have at meals
>>
What is "1 chickenbreast" supposed to be? Like what the fuck kind of information is that supposed to convey? And why do people insist on eating oats on a cut when they are basically pure carbs with no nutritional value and only very minor amounts of protein? Can you not stop to think for yourself just for one second instead of doing something just because a bunch of memeing retards on /fit/ told you to?
>>
>>42047068
that's like 1800 calories OP. eat less, you fat fuck.
>>
File: Asuka Langley.jpg (281KB, 599x780px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka Langley.jpg
281KB, 599x780px
>>42047068
You can't be this fucking retarded, can you? As you lose weight, you have to constantly lower the amount you eat because you are lighter than before, so your maintenance is a lower amount of calories than it used to be.
>I've always believed in the calories in vs calories out method
Wow you are so revolutionary, believing in 100% known fact and science
>Does calories in vs calories out not work for weight loss?
Yes, the laws of physics stop working once you try to lose fat.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.