[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /fit/ I don't usually come here but I went to the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: FQXOES1.jpg (97KB, 480x616px) Image search: [Google]
FQXOES1.jpg
97KB, 480x616px
sup /fit/

I don't usually come here but I went to the gym for the second time today

I'm 100% dyel manlet who weighs 120lbs wet

I wanted to use the squat rack and this fucking pajeet sitting next to it on his phone told me he was using it; okay whatever I walk away, see him do 3 deadlifts, then go back to his phone. I started doing situps on the padded bench nearby, got up to get water, when I came back he'd dragged the bench over to the squat rack, sat on the bench reading his phone, told me he was using that too

I figured I'd try and wait him out, did everything else except my squats, but he literally just hogged the fucking squat rack the entire time until the place closed, literally about an hour and a half checking his goddamn phone and hogging the goddamn squat rack without using it. I wound up just grabbing two 25lbs plates and squatting with those in my arms.

What the fuck do you do with people like this?

p.s. this is giving me incentive to train harder because fuck people like that, holy shit

pic unrelated
>>
Ask him if you can work in. In 4 years of going to the gym, I've only ever had one person tell me no. Also, now I know a ton of people who go to my gym. Pretty cool. The pajeet sounds like a dick, though, no other squat racks in the gym?
>>
File: smith-machine.png (41KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smith-machine.png
41KB, 225x225px
>>42046261
There was a rack that looked really similar to pic related, but I wasn't sure how to use it, so I figured I'd go home and look it up instead of fooling around trying to figure it out in the middle of the gym.
>>
>>42046250
How tall are you fellow manlet brother?
>>
File: SkmQicR.jpg (124KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SkmQicR.jpg
124KB, 901x1200px
>>42046275
That's called a Smith Machine, and they are generally frowned upon. You get an unattural range of motion for Squats with it. Also, your stabilizer muscles get a much better workout with a free bar. I would stay away from those if you can. Also, if you can find a gym with more than one rack, that would be ideal.
>>
>>42046289
Also, maybe you can squat with dumbbells next time if you really cant find a bar? OR just do leg presses, etc. Not as good as squat, but one workout once in a while won't hurt too much
>>
>>42046289
I have access to 2 gyms in town as part of my tuition, the other gym is way across town rather than next door. No guarantee it's any better.

I think I just need to find a better time to hit the gym. Maybe early in the morning instead of late at night. The two times I've gone there's only been 1-3 white guys. Everyone else is indian.

>>42046278
5'8"
>>
>>42046310
Holy fucking shit 120 at 5'8? Post a pic please Mr Skeletal
>>
>>42046250
Ask an adult at the gym to help you dislodge the pajeet. You've really sunk to a new low. I'll tell you a funny story, I am banned from every gym in my immediate area for bashing a pair of pajeets within an inch of their miserable lives. They didn't do much to provoke it, I just really hate the cunts. Thieves and rapists at best, plus they've ruined Australia too.
>>
Ask to work in, if pajeet refuses call him out for his phone use. I'm assuming he's leaving Facebook comments to white girls saying "very nice, make sex with me BBY".

Good luck, please eat xo
>>
>>42046340
Don't encourage him to be nice to these third world peasants. Violence is the only correct answer to Indians and their subsidiaries.
>>
>>42046317
no pics, it's embarrassing and why I need to pick up heavy things and put them down again.

300-500 calories excess and ~125g of protein on lifting days, but do I keep doing that even on the in-between days?
>>
File: 1498949750126.jpg (1MB, 1166x1888px) Image search: [Google]
1498949750126.jpg
1MB, 1166x1888px
>>42046376
yes.

I believe in you OP. I was 6' 130 (At night) when I started 4 years ago. You got it. I threw up a few times in the first 3 months because my body didn't want to eat anymore, but I forced it to. You can do it.

In his book on bodybuilding, Arnold recomends a shake consisting of:

20 oz milk
4 oz cream
2 eggs
Lecithen
Protein Powder

That's 1000 calories right there if you need help making it. Add some oats to it and you got a great, cheap, mass aginer shake. Don't listen to the dorks saying milk is bad for you, just keep your fat intact.
>>
File: IMG_20170405_185812_549.jpg (512KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170405_185812_549.jpg
512KB, 1280x1280px
>>42046250
Home gym.
>>
>>42046376
To be honest I envy you skeletons. The fact that you don't experience the cravings/constant hunger that an ex-fatty does is pretty amazing.

Good luck friend, I wish you the best gains.

Btw you're not even that short don't put yourself down.
t. 5'4 turbomanlet
>>
You let him take your bench - your his bitch now.
>>
>>42046426
I guess. I went over and grabbed one of those bouncy ball things and did crunches on that with a 10lbs plate instead. At the end of the day he didn't actually keep me from working out, he just annoyed me by hogging the equipment.

Like I said, I'm going to try early in the morning next time, instead of late at night. As a bonus I'll have time left over to jump in the gym's wave pool or hot tub afterwards, rather than the place closing when I finish.
>>
>>42046250
Next time he says he's going to use the squat rack when you're already there tell him to await his turn. That you'll be done in 2 minutes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.