[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be ripped >women smile at me >they also stare >they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>be ripped
>women smile at me
>they also stare
>they never approach me

i just want to kill myself
>>
>>42043247
You're complaining about a problem most people would kill to have.
Maybe you should just kill yourself if you're that much of a bitch.
>>
>>42043247
you are me
all I want is to be better, but everyone likes to take advantage of the fact that I'm obsessed with perfection. considering exit bag
>>
>>42043247
Elliot?
>>
>>42043247
Smile back and say hi

If they say hi and smile little chat is okay,
>>
>actively avoid attractive in public

There is no cure for my autism.
>>
>>42043247
Same here OP, wish girls would approach guys because I don't know how to approach or make small talk. Definitely notice chicks mirin though.
>>
Give them a chocolate mate is that easy
>>
>>42043339
its this a meme or do you actually carry chocolate around with you?
>>
>>42043247

Say hi you fucking spastic. Find an excuse to talk about something
>>
>>42043310
same

how the fuck do u approach random chicks that are like in regular places and not a club
>>
>>42044082
>>42043291

what the hell am i supposed to say after "hi ;)"
>>
>>42044137
"wanna fuk bb?"
>>
>>42044137
Hows the weather XDDDDDDDD
>>
FLEX A CEPS
>>
girls don't approach, you should have a strong enough biological desire to approach a woman you want to reproduce with. When I see an attractive girl I contemplate it, but when I see a really attractive girl I get the urge to approach. This is how we evolved, if you really can't approach a female because you're scared you are an evolutionary failure
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.