[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I am 19 years old and I have a free testosterone of 419. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Testosteron.svg.png (33KB, 1200x776px) Image search: [Google]
Testosteron.svg.png
33KB, 1200x776px
So I am 19 years old and I have a free testosterone of 419. The endocrinologist wont give me anything because technically I am in the normal range. Of 350 to 1100. But my hair is falling out, I am haveing problems with depression, and lack of interest in anything. I can't get an erection. What should I do? Besides lifting weights at the gym. Which I have started doing. There isnt any other doctors in my area.
>>
Buy chinese bathtub chemicals online and treat yourself for low test
>>
>>42043007
You don't have low test, you are just a fucking loser ;)
>>
>>42043007
What have you done to improve your cardiovascular? The better the heart, the higher the testosterone. Go for a run, do unweighted ab work, do something every day to stay active. On top of that, avoid foods high in saturated fat and sodium. Instead, eat foods high in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fat so you can raise HDL production and thus increase testosterone.
>>
>>42043080

Unironically this desu senpai
>>
>>42043214
Saturated fats increases test u mong, agree with the rest
>>
>>42043080
>>42043397
>ingesting china poison

>>42043214
>>42043457
restricted blow flow refers to ALL blood flow, remember that OP
>>
Go outside more, Vitamin D raises testosterone. Be more active, eat better. Idk. Maybe the best you can do is become a feminine type of faggot
>>
>>42043007
do steroids
>>
Try to find a good gear source online. Testosterone doesn't really get faked as often, so you won't run into much of an issue. Research the ester of testosterone and how to use it. I recommend thinksteroids.com.
>>
>>42043007
had the same issues from 17-25, sorted it myself now,

Dont just blindly hop on the roids, it could end up being a lifelong commitment that you need TRT to function not to mention sides and shit

Look into every possible thing that it could be before jumping on.

Also, do your research.
>>
Try to get another test and drink alcohol heavily during the 2 weeks prior, as well as fapping the most times per day you can and boil some plastic and drink it. That should get you the prescription.
>>
File: zane83overhead.jpg (45KB, 266x600px) Image search: [Google]
zane83overhead.jpg
45KB, 266x600px
>>42043007
Don't listen o the Jews!! With Jews you lose!!

They took a sample of men between 20 and 80 and measured their test. 80 year old had test of 250. 20 year old has test of 1000. They say the NORMAL RANGE is 250 - 1000!! Having the test of an 80 year old at the age of 20 is normal according to the Jews!!!!

Eat eggs. High cholesterol stuff. Train heavy. Powerlifting!! Only hope. Sorry for bad English.

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE!!!!!
>>
>>42043007
Some cities have specific "male health" clinics than only exist to treat low-t, maybe there's one close to you. How long have you been lifting?
>>
>>42043007
Keep in mind cortisol will fuckin' destroy your testosterone so as you age it'll be beneficial for you to find ways to decrease stress
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.