[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 5'9 and 218lbs, should I be trying to get 220G

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170630-185930.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170630-185930.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
I'm 5'9 and 218lbs, should I be trying to get 220G of protein a day, or 180(my goal weight)? Mostly fat by the way.
>>
>>42041241
I was in your exact same situation a year ago. I've now reached my goal. My advice? Eat a lot less, and eat healthier. That's it. Eat chicken if you want protein, but the biggest thing I learned was just to not eat as much as I was.
>>
If you have little muscle you should probably be aiming for 70% of what you should weigh.

Never been fat but, I do hear that fat people are strong from wearing themselves 24/7
>>
>>42041241
~1g of protein per pound of LEAN body mass. ~120g should be sufficient for you.
>>
>>42041521
Yeah I'm eating 1500 calories a day, just trying to get my protein in such little calories
>>
>>42041963
Don't eat at that huge of a deficit. If you want to look good after you lose all the weight, only cut your calories by like 200 or 300. You'll end up losing way too much muscle otherwise. Don't do what I did. You'll look skinnyfat otherwise.
>>
>>42041994
Shit, is that how that works? Cause now I'm 181 and skinny fat. How do I get my muscle back?
>>
File: sugarjune12.jpg (603KB, 3049x2363px) Image search: [Google]
sugarjune12.jpg
603KB, 3049x2363px
>>42041241
Dude 5'8 manlet here was 310 alittle over a year ago.
Salmon is great for lower calorie broteins. For dinner do baked seasonless salmon filets or any other fish really with abit of olive oil on top and some steamed veggies and quinoa or rice.
It's pretty great and when you get a date just grill the fish filets and add abit of lemon pepper and crushed pepper and make it look aesthetic will impress normie grils
You can make it brah
>>
>>42041994
Right, I plan to up it to 1800 after a few weeks, clothes are extremely uncomfortable now so I want to lose weight fast.
>>
>>42042245
Oh man I love salmon, if I had more money I'd eat it with every meal. I think tuna and chicken breast will have to do for me.>>42042245
>>
>>42041528
I'm not too small muscle wise, got out of the army 2 years ago and ballooned up due to bad eating habits. Just trying to get back to where I was.
>>
>>42041241

Subtract your body fat. So if you're at 25% body fat, 218 *. 75 = 163.5 grams.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.