[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any difference between creatine in pill form vs creatine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 71o8IH6RAHL._SY606_.jpg (35KB, 334x606px) Image search: [Google]
71o8IH6RAHL._SY606_.jpg
35KB, 334x606px
Is there any difference between creatine in pill form vs creatine in powder form?
>>
pill form is easier to take i know that from taking powder right now fuck its so gross i just dont use it
>>
>>42040938
If you use creatine then you arent natty anymore
>>
>>42040953
>not snorting lines of creatine

not gonna make it
>>
>>42040938
Pills cost 4x as much, and you usually have to take multiple pills in my experience. Just get like a kg of the powder and get used to drinking it in the morning when you wake up.
>>
>>42040953
Why are you such a bitch? One scoop in some water, stir and just swallow that shit. What the fuck.
>>
File: 20170424_191614.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170424_191614.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>42040982
>>
>>42041005
Nice line you pleb.
>>
>>42040938
Probably just easier to take. Creatine in powder form can be gritty and makes me gag when I drink it.
>>
>>42040953
>its so gross
Really? It's never had a taste really to me. Whey and pre work out however are fucking nasty.
>>
>>42040938
You have to break open the pills before you snort them
>>
>>42041069
Sounds like shitty whey and shitty pre-workout. Stop getting them from Walmart.
>>
>>42041555
Maybe if protein supps were talked about more I would know what to buy. I didn't even know there were non-whey proteins and that they were just as cheap until a few weeks ago. Considering I had awful acne when I used to take protein supplements I wish I knew these things. Bet they still taste awful.
>>
>>42041592
Do some research outside of /fit/, anon. There is almost endless information on every supp there is, and just as many customer reviews.
>>
>>42040938
no. There is no difference. The only difference is the dosage form. One is in a pill and the other is a powder which you have to mix with water or juice.
>>
>>42040938
The pill form is just powder in a gelatin capsule
>>
>>42041592
If you're looking for a good preworkout two of my favorite tasting ones are white flood (only tried the raspberry lemonade, but it mixes in really well and is super strong) and then I just switched to allmax products. I take the acuts and hvol at the same time for my preworkout, the watermelon acuts tastes like a jolly rancher and is really good, but hvol tastes kind of chalky (that's with the pineapple). I have their pineapple BCAAs which mixes in and tastes great though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.