[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most attractive male age for females as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: meme.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
What's the most attractive male age for females as long as you're fit?
>>
it depends
>>
physically attractive, um maybe 23-25, not too babyish but not aging

all around? late 20s because those men are established

t. girl
>>
>>42040331
For women 20-25, the man is most attractive between 25 and 29. You're at your physical prime, you should be kickstarting a decent career by this point, you have no real ties unless you're stupid enough to already have kids or have wifed someone. Younger girls prefer younger dudes, once you're 25 your chance of banging 18 year old QTs is drastically reduced. Once the sloots reach 30, age becomes largely irrelevant as long as you're older than the woman and you're under 50.
>>
20-39 as long as you're fit
>>
>>42040376
>20 yr gap
unless you're Clooney or Pitt, no
>>
>>42040331
Women peak around 20, some as early as 16, some as late as 25.
Until that age the meme of "do whatever to be attractive, just don't eat like a pig" is true.
But once they pass their peak, they start to decline rapidly - unless they take great care of themselves.
And no matter how great care they take, from ~30 on, it goes down. The best a woman can hope to achieve is to hold their level of attractiveness throughout their 20s, which requires a good amount of work. You can still reverse some bad decisions to become more attractive as you get older, but the later you start to take great care, the more difficult it becomes and the smaller the results are.

For Men, peaking happens about a decade later, around 30 (between 25-35). The good thing is, they don't start declining until another decade later. Men's sexual market value is pretty much the same from early 30s to mid to late 40s. Money of course plays a role here, but even physically, with some effort you can keep your attractiveness constant throughout this period. But be aware, you don't "magically" reach the peak. You have to build up to it. Fitness, self-improvement, education, experience, ... those all play into it. Don't waste your 20s thinking "everything will be better when I'm 30", it won't if you don't work for it. Where you stand when you peak is all up to you.

You know the saying "women are born rich, men die rich". While that is generally true, men still have to work for it. Women literally are born with it, but the price they pay is that it doesn't last, and if they waste it, it's lost forever.

As for the age gap between mates, the old formula "your age/2 + 7" still holds true. Some know it as the "maximum age difference for dating", but it actually is "ideal age difference at marriage".
Only a rough estimate of course, a few years more or less don't break it, especially when you're around 30.
>>
>>42040331

20 - 30 for men

Women peak earlier
>>
File: 1497929566626.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1497929566626.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>42040365

>I started lifting at 26
>>
>>42040619
If you do it right and sort yourself out in other ways also, you can still peak nicely around 30 and fuck some early 20s sluts. Or even find an early 20s tradwife.
>>
>>42040367
>>42040401
Spergs with little experience with young women.

>>42040376
Correct,
>>
>>42040331
30-45 as long as you look after yourself, dress well, have confidence, and build wealth.
>>
>>42040569
And I forgot to mention, "most attractive male age for females" really depends on your target demographic.
For 16 year old girls, it's 16-20
For 18 year olds, it's 18-24
For 20 year olds, it's 20-28
For 25+ it's 25-35
For 30+ It's 30+
Roughly.

Anything over 35 you shouldn't touch unless you're 50 and desperate.
>>
>>42040331
Kind of related, I'm planning on making a Tinder and I'm 24 but I look pretty young. What age women should I "aim" for? Is there a group I'm gonna have more success in?
>>
>>42040619
>tfw didnt decide I wanted to be a doctor until 25.
>won't be a doctor until I'm 33
>>
File: Hugh_Jackman.jpg (171KB, 728x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Hugh_Jackman.jpg
171KB, 728x1048px
I remember reading a study saying that girls think the most attractive age range for men is in their late 20's.

But you have guys famous for being attractive like Brad Pitt And Hugh Jackman, who weren't even well known before their 30's.
>>
Lol at all you youths saying 20-25 ish age range for men

You retarded?

It's easily 28-35 ish
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.