[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can i get a healthy bulking diet plan? half a gallon of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1498448442744.jpg (14KB, 323x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498448442744.jpg
14KB, 323x250px
can i get a healthy bulking diet plan?

half a gallon of whole milk
what else
>>
Unless you're clinically underweight don't drink that much fucking milk. Maybe 2-3 servings a day is more than enough.
>>
eat at least 3 jars full of kimchi and a gallon of milk every day

guaranteed gains
>>
Whole milk is excessive. When bulked, I mostly ate Oatmeal, Bananas, peanut butter, baked chicken, lean ground beef, green beans, egg whites, brocoli, minute brown rice, cheese, and also some mass gainer which is optional but helps when you don't have time to eat nonstop all day.
>>
>>42040143
theres literally no calories in any of that...

>>42040142
k

>>42040123
fuck you
>>
I was on GOMAD for two months when I was 6'2" and 130lbs and I can't say I regretted it. Also I still use mass gainers (ON Serious Mass) to this day.

Apart from that, make sure you have real meals and keep making them slightly bigger every day until you get used to the increased size.

I have a lot of whole grain spaghetti bolognese, chicken and brown rice, stews, bulking stir fries, bulking quesadillas, etc.
>>
peanut/almond butter.
guacamole
>>
>>42040076
Your bulking diet should just be bigger portions of your normal diet.
>>
>>42040269
If you a mass gainer then why drink milk?
>>
>>42040123
fatty detected
>>
>>42040076
If you're too lazy to read the sticky and do some research yourself, you're almost certainly too lazy to stick to a healthy diet so give up and hunker down on a pizza you fat cunt.
>>
>>42040575
im bigger than you tbqh
>>
>>42040076
If you're a skelly just do GOMAD for 1-2 months. Get the bulking out of the way and move on with your life.
>>
File: ZK Diet v2.png (244KB, 1422x2086px) Image search: [Google]
ZK Diet v2.png
244KB, 1422x2086px
>>42040076
Though I have since cut out the rice.
>>
>>42041607
I have to agree with doing GOMAD. The problem with bulking is a lot of people grow to enjoy it... and then they go on a permabulk essentially. GOMAD by design is very unpleasant. If you ONLY bulk with GOMAD you'll have better habits.
>>
>>42041607
>>42041709
MASSGAINERS is better that gomad
>>
>>42041730
Daily reminder that nobody should ever listen to this literal dyel's advice
>>
>>42041750
Im 5 11 170lbs and only 3 months lifting

I lifted in 2014 but only for 4 months then in 2015 for 2 months now in 2017 and have 3 months, i was 155 now in 170lbs

Im making gains
>>
>>42041730
You mean massgainer supplements? That's no more health than GOMAD while being more expensive.
>>
whatever you do, don't bulk too fast. You will get fat. Aim for a maximum of 1.5 lb a week.
>>
>>42041977
12lbs mass gainers is 40-50 dollars and has 16 servings packed with 1200 calories and 51g protein

Its better to digest than 1 gallon of milk

Step your game up, son
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.