[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you hold in your poop does some of the nutrients in the poop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: poop.jpg (106KB, 618x933px) Image search: [Google]
poop.jpg
106KB, 618x933px
if you hold in your poop does some of the nutrients in the poop get absorbed by your rectum? i have been holding in my poop for days because i dont want to miss out of any gains
>>
Think about what would happen if you mashed up a load of food with water and then left it at body temp for days in a Tupperware.

That is currently happening in your digestive system.

You have to shit everyday otherwise your body is accumulating toxins and the food is fermenting.
>>
Similar question

Is the urge to poop on dependant on how much poop is at the end of the digestive tract, or by any being there at all?

Application: im pooping and I need to hurry to go somewhere. If I stop before im totally done, will the urge linger?
>>
>>42041282
Why would you stop before you are done?
>>
File: 1499031808822.jpg (23KB, 480x472px)
1499031808822.jpg
23KB, 480x472px
thread hijacking
I pooped 4 times yesterday, am I going to die?
>>
>>42041351
Firefighter and the alarm sounds
Home break in
I hear Seinfeld come back on in the other room
>>
>>42041282
It will come back later at full force
>>
>>42039875

No. Unfortunately, you do have to just poop it out and eat it again.

This is covered in the sticky, BTW. It's called "refeeding".
>>
>>42041389
i did that today. lots of steak pasta and ales last night fucked me up
>>
>>42041282
Its based on hormones. Endocrine system is what causes your organs to function.
>>
>>42041351
its called pinching a loaf
>>
>the bloody stool is just a lighter shade of brown

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???????? That's alarming. Especially since my toilet water is blue I can't tell the difference.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.