[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any of you using a fitbit/fitness tracker of some kind and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Performance_prod.jpg (67KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
Performance_prod.jpg
67KB, 1000x560px
Are any of you using a fitbit/fitness tracker of some kind and would you recommend it?

I'm looking for something decent more on the budget side. I can't swim so I don't need it to be waterproof beyond splashes.
>>
I use the miband 2, i like it for 20$ but i would not pay for a fitbit desu senpai
>>
>>42038570
Also i use "notify and fitness for miband" app so i can track weightlifting and have others functions
>>
>>42038570
Does it measure burned calories?
>>
>>42038596
Yes, i have it since december and it has not break down if you are scared of being chinked lol
>>
>>42038497
The wrist heart rate tracker stops working when you get sweaty or heart rate gets too high (You know, when you actually want to track your HR). If you want proper HR tracking get a chest strap, if you want steps counted get a cheaper pedometer.
>>
I use the fitbit blaze. I'm a lady so I watch my calories pretty closely. It measures the exact amount of calories that I am burning each day, and you can pair it with myfitnesspal and get a true ratio of calories in and out.

It also allows you to track workouts through the watch and also tracks your runs and bike rides with gps.

If you're into watching videos for yoga or instructed exercises they have a couple of extra apps with some free ones. It then calculates the calories burned in that workout with your info so that's pretty cool.

It also tracks sleep cycles which is very eye opening. I also bought a stainless steel band on amazon for $20 and makes it look a lot classier.
>>
>>42038968

blaze is good for newbie stuff and has neat trackers but if you're doing cardio it breaks up in medium and HIIT and can be pretty inaccurate. It's also over priced considering it doesn't have a gps or spo2 sensor
>>
>>42038570
>>42038641
This looks solid enough.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Xiaomi-Waterproof-Bluetooth-Wristband-Light-sensitive/dp/B01GPTZE78/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499279493&sr=8-1&keywords=mi+band+2
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Xiaomi-Activity-Tracker-Heart-Monior/dp/B01GS1ODPM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1499279493&sr=8-3&keywords=mi+band+2

Are these the same product?
>>
>>42039845
Seems so
>>
I have some kind of Fitbit Charge. It's okay, but I don't think I'd buy another expensive model that does heart rate measurements. Maybe the cheap minimal ones, but I haven't tried one so I can't recommend.

The heart rate is very iffy when I do weights or body weight exercises, so I suspect that the calorie count may be a bit low on workout days. Like my heart rate is at least 100 and it might show a resting level around 50 or 60. It's fine when I walk or bike though.
>>
Anyone have a polar loop? Was thinking of getting one because I saw they have a chest strap to sync with it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.