[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to go to the (german) military in about half a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1499188832001.jpg (2MB, 3508x4913px) Image search: [Google]
1499188832001.jpg
2MB, 3508x4913px
I'm about to go to the (german) military in about half a year.

Will it be enough for me to do basic workout to be good enough for the military training?

Anyone have some experience? Seems to me like alot of people that aren't in shape make it thru it.
>>
dyel here, was luftwaffe for 2 years:
grundausbildung/boot camp is uncomfy, get your cardio right, lots of reps, etc.
nothing too bad though, but you don't want to be the guy that needs help (focus is always team performance ).
viel spass freund!
>>
paar deadlifts und shrugs fürn rucksack und mehr brauchst du an oberkörperkraft nicht. Dafür aber laufen laufen laufen laufen
>>
File: 1496684445494.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1496684445494.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>42037631
>german military
>chink
>>
>>42037631
Just run 2 miles or whatever your graduation requirement is at least 3 times a week and practice pushup and situps for time.
also try climbing a rope and whatever you do don't practice ruck marching unless you are being taught how to do it proper
>>
>>42037935
thats a Brit commando retard
>>
>>42037870
>>42037915
>>42037955
I'm totally unfit and can only do like 8 proper push ups. I hope I can change that till I go. lel
>>
File: me pondering sloth.jpg (115KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
me pondering sloth.jpg
115KB, 467x700px
>>42037935
>royal navi royal marines commando
>German
>>
>>42037935
why are every frog poster so braindead
>>
>>42037970
Then do 3 max sets of pushups a couple times a day everyday. Rest on sundays Its what you will do it training
>>
I have no idea how finnish conscription differs from german military but anyway. If you are normal dude with some background in any sports you are going to be fine with keeping up your cardio. Some pull ups/chin ups, push ups wont hurt. Planking and shit is good also. I really wouldnt bother outside of basic everyday things, like some strain from working, you will get up to speed easily during the service.
>>
>>42037955
>don't practice ruck marching unless you are being taught how to do it proper

Explain pls. I sometimes hike with friends. What are the super secret military tricks to do it right?
>>
>>42037631
>german military
Dying undergeared and underfunded in some shithole for your EU kike overlords. Please do it, you deserve every second of it for even considering enlistment.
>>
>>42038385
gonna go to the navy homie
>>
>>42038123
Put a big ass sack loaded with heavy equipment on your back and move semi-fast/"hustling" pace for many miles
>>
>>42038123
hiking is fine. hiking with a heavy pack isn't rucking. don't worry about hurting yourself there. I'll give ruck primer though

Rucking is hiking with heavy weight on your back and all your gear, water, ammo, gun, helmet, NODS, IFAK in your chest rig or FLC ready to go for a fight.

The techniques are mostly about how to distribute weight in your ruck, how fast to move and when to take breaks.

easiest tips are keep the weight high on your back and tight to your back, make sure nothing is moving in your back when you walk. A ruck with be able to be cinched down for this. crap flapping against your back is a real killer. Don't wear anykind of body armour if you don't need to, put it in your ruck if you can get away with it it.

Go 50 min on ten minute off when starting out. Never more than 1 a week. work up from 2 to 12 miles then start going for time. Rucking has great benefits for your your running speed similar to the deadlift.
t. 11b
>>42038395
kill yourself
>>
>>42038475
he is right, I'm not gonna die for my kike overlords
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.