[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wasnt this board called "fitness and healthcare"? well,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

wasnt this board called "fitness and healthcare"? well, anyways, yuou guys should know your shit regarding electrolytes.

i need to know if pic related is a good magnesium ion supplement. i need to get the hightest concentration ion supplement. i need over 1000mg daily, 400 is the highest i could find (will run out of bottles pretty fast), also it NEEDS to be Ion, no any other sort of variation.

also i need to know if theres any secondary effects to taking high amounts of magnesium ion daily.
>>
reeeeeeeee

stop posting your homo content and reply to this actual question ty.
>>
File: Ketogenic-Diet.jpg (130KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ketogenic-Diet.jpg
130KB, 1024x1024px
Supplements don't work. Eat whole foods.
>>
>>42034629
they do in treatments you mongoloid.
>>
>>42034499
You'll get the fucking runs b
Full on anal leakage
>>
>>42034654
yeah, read something about that. any measures i could take?

also im just replicating the successful treatment some guy got, he went for 2 years with this, im guessing at some point the exploding ass calms down?
>>
File: e45.jpg (56KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
e45.jpg
56KB, 633x758px
>>42034651
Leave your ego behind. http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20161208-why-vitamin-supplements-could-kill-
you

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/news/20131216/experts-dont-waste-your-money-on-multivitamins

https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/stop-taking-multivitamins

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/16/vitamin-supplements-research/4042037/
>>
File: 1496339727270.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496339727270.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>>42034629
>includes dairy
>excludes milk
>>
>>42034651
Supplements prescribed by your doctor are not the same kind you get over the counter, unless your doc is a total crook.

Most vitamins/supplements you get at GNC or any similar store are total horseshit garbage that don't do anything. If you overdose your body just pisses out the excess. If you take that shit for a long time, you might develop some organ failure or arterial problems.

As an example,
Daily recommended vitamin D supplement is 600 IU, but some supplement manufacturers sell tablets with as much as 5000 IU, which when abused will lead to calcification of arteries and blood clots.

I don't know why the fuck you needed 1000mg of magnesium unless you're a retard trying to raise his test level. 400mg is already overkill, you're just asking for an express ticket to kidney failure at this point
>>
>>42034690
>talking about electrolytes
>muh multivitamins
be retarded somewhere else.
>>
>>42034772
>I don't know why the fuck you needed 1000mg
to replicate a successful experiment.
>>
according to amazon reviews, the only downside is the terrible taste, but its miraculous it seems.
>>
>>42034772
>supplements don't do anything
>except kill you
Make up your mind, /fit/.
>>
>>42034772
>Daily recommended vitamin D supplement is 600 IU, but some supplement manufacturers sell tablets with as much as 5000 IU

isn't that to compensate for the majority of it not being absorbed? i always assumed they put massive amounts to make up for only a & of it being absorbed by your body
>>
>>42034676
What's the treatment for?

In regards to magnesium, I take 2x250mg magnesium oxide nightly. If you take magnesium on a light stomach with a lot of water, you might get the runs. Also might be a bit weird at first. Otherwise, I'd imagine it'd be fine. I don't know how ionic magnesium compares to the oxide form, though.

It might be best to dose in separate points (once in the morning for 500mg, once at night for 500mg as an example), should you have issues past a few days.
>>
>>42034812
ok i'll bite

which experiment? what do you expect to be the result of your experiment?
>>
>>42035143
>>42035184
a skeletal muscle illness. up until 2 days ago i was pretty sure there was nothing to do about it, but i found a 2015 paper where a neurology team did this experiment and it ended up with the subject free of any symptoms for about a year and a half, which sounds like fucking success. been trying to contact the guy so i can gather more info on how did he took the treatment.
>>
>>42035215
just get a metal skeleton. i've seen a documentation about this once. it was called "wolverine" or something.
>>
>>42034772
>as much as 5000 IU, which when abused will lead to calcification of arteries and blood clots.
600IU of vitamin D is ridiculously small amounts. You can take 100 000IU without any side effects at all. You wont get clots or calcification. Your body produces ~20 000UI an hour if youre almost naked in the sun.

There is however a case where someone got vitamin D poisoning. And that happened with an error om production. He had gotten more than 1000 000 UI everyday for more than a week. Your bodys capacity for vitamin D is insane.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.