[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a problem with whey protein being the majority of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7135.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7135.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Is there a problem with whey protein being the majority of my caloric intake for weight loss in the short term? I'm starting a busy schedule (gym, full time work, full time evening grad school), and this would simplify things. For example, I might have one scoop of whey in the morning, at noon, and one more in the late evening with a small (hopefully healthy) meal.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
>>42033439
>one scoop
>>
one scoop? are you an ant?
>>
>>42033439
how many months from now do you plan on taking a shit?
>>
>>42033439
add some oats to it peanut butter, if you don't get your fats your weight loss will be literally hell, also take tons of bcaa
>>
>>42033524
Literally hell as in not a fun experience or as in I won't lose weight?
>>
>>42033439
I used to use a wpi and the instructions said to replace every meal except diner with protein shakes for the first few weeks.
I personally wouldn't do that and I would just make time for eating because if you meal prep dinner shouldn't be more than 20 minutes.
>>
>>42033439
It is very dangerous. On the ON bottle it says not for weight loss.
>>
>>42033537
as in your hormone production will go down, then you'll feel like shit 24/7, you will be weak as fuck, will lose more gains, you will be sleepy all day long, your sleep isn't gonna be as deep as it would be, more susceptible to nightmares

also living of liquid meals isn't a really good idea unless you like shitting water and it smells at least 5 times worst
>>
>>42033439
A liquid PSMF is fucking brutal for the first few days but doable.
I'd recommend picking up some bronkaid for the ephedrine as part of an EC stack to help deal with the hunger at first and then the total lack of energy.
I'd also take a daily multivitamin with 10g of fish oil as well as some phyllium husk or whatever it's called and make sure that I was drinking a gallon of water with electrolytes a day.
As far as rapid weight loss goes a liquid PSMF is GOAT especially with added DNP. It just fucking sucks to go through is all.
>>
Your a retard enjoy your bitchtits
>>
>>42033488
My sides
>>
>>42034119
This guy has assburgers but he's right the estrogen in that whey is going to give you moobs
>>
>>42033439
Sounds like a fun science experiment.
>>
>>42034220

you need a fuck ton of estrogen for that
>>
File: a7IjIKV.jpg (370KB, 540x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a7IjIKV.jpg
370KB, 540x1080px
>>42033439
Just eat some fiber too and you'll be good enough for a couple months.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.