[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The gym has become a shackle on my life. The more I workout and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

The gym has become a shackle on my life. The more I workout and the bigger I get, the more scared I become of losing my gains. I am a slave to the gym. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
just b yourself
>>
>>42033193
Sounds better than heroin you fucking retard
>>
Here's another prison : you have to eat everyday. Ohoooooh.!
You also need to inhale and exhale and inhale and exhale.until.you die.

The struggle. What will U fo anon ?
>>
>>42033193

Choose a weight and be satisfied.
>>
My apartment has become a shackle on my life. The more I want to have my own living space, the more I have to work for money. I am a slave to my apartment. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
Stop lifting for 6 months then restart.
>>
Moist warm pussy has become a shackle on my life. The more I enter it or try to avoid it, the more I have to work for money to convince it's host to hang around. I am a slave to the pussy. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>>42033193
Yeah, but the thing is, it's just a few hours a week. It's not like you would spend that time in a better way if you didn't lift.
>>
Sucking cock has become a shackle on my life. The more cock I suck and the bigger my appetite gets, the more scared I become of losing out on all this young cock. I am a slave to the cock. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>>42033193
/Fit/ has become a shackle on my life. The more I shitpost and the faggier I get, the more scared I become of losing out on all the prime sip posts. I am a slave to /fit/. It's a viscious cycle.
>>
>>42033259
Heroin sounds better than suicide so I should do heroin
>>
Big titties have become a shackle on my life. The more big tits I see and the more horny I get, the more scared I become of seeing a girl with small tits. I am a slave to big tits. It's a voluptuous cycle.
>>
Going to the gym for a bit is so much of a hassle for you that it's a "shacke on your life"?
Everyone should be physically fit, be happy you were smart enough to start and stop being a bitch my guy.
>>
>I'm a slave of success
>>
>>42033257
the first post? why yes, 'tis indeed peerless!
>>
The ass has become a wormhole on my life. The more I get fucked and the bigger it gets, the more scared I become of losing my virginity. I am a slave to the d. It's a vicious cycle.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.