[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys DYEL here, is there a real reason why i need to follow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 8InIFHS.jpg (89KB, 564x613px) Image search: [Google]
8InIFHS.jpg
89KB, 564x613px
hey guys DYEL here, is there a real reason why i need to follow some weight lifting routine?

I know my goals, cant i just put a group of muscles that arent sore and just work those at least once a week?
>>
File: 1377715853652.jpg (56KB, 373x457px) Image search: [Google]
1377715853652.jpg
56KB, 373x457px
>>42032710
No reason at all. Some day you might look as jacked as me. pic related, 5 years lifting.
>>
No you know nothing about anything. Read sticky.
>>
>>42033005
This dude has a more recent picture and he actually got ripped.
>>
>>42032710
Source

Why white/black mix think they are special?

Just look at that bitch, she has that im special, mixed is beautiful face
>>
>>42032710
Don't be the dumbass that does this. Stick to a program.
>>
>>42032710
You are going down the path of the curl bro.
>>
>>42032710
You know shit, read the sticky and be ashamed of your thread.
>>
>>42033804
not op but it looks like the model aiyana lewis

she was on the album art for "magnolia" by playboi carti

she gets reblogged a lot on black tumblr

also posts bikini pics on her snapchat: aiyanaasucena
>>
>>42033804
Also she's black and mexican, she has a youtube channel
>>
>>42032710
i did this and its fine as a beginner honestly, i made good babby gainz
>>
>>42034460
ffs she is litteraly retarded and all she does is some absurd high rep half rom meme exercises to have a stunning body. Don't check her out, bad for your sanity guys
>>
>>42032710
>>>42032710
>Why white/black mix think they are special?

Hmm I don't know maybe because they're like Inuyasha (who's half demon half human and shunned by both sides)

You seem to be butthurt and jealous being a purebred like Sesshomaru
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.