[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >chad body >women like >still a fucking loser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>be me
>chad body
>women like

>still a fucking loser with no friends
>still a fucking loser with shit social skills
>>
File: IMG_0086.jpg (23KB, 251x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0086.jpg
23KB, 251x249px
>>42031677
>mfw I don't care about you and your first world problems
>>
>>42031690
try not to step on a landmine on your way to school tomorrow
>>
Surround yourself with nicer people
>>
>>42031677
Stop touching your dick.
>>
>>42031677
Why do you want friends?
>>
whatchu gonna do about it big boi
>>
>>42031677
This might sound retarded but about a week ago I was in almost your exact same position. Not gonna lie I took one of those online tests that would gauge where your stress comes from, and mine was social anxiety/fear. From there I looked up some guides and shit to helping with that and forced myself to go to social events with people. Now it's a week later and I'm about to be on a third date with a girl I've had a thing for two years. For me, I always doubted myself and thought whatever I was saying was stupid, but really once you burst your little fear bubble, it's like you don't even worry about it anymore.
>>
>>42031677
start by making some small talk, and then gradually build up your social skills.
>>
>>42034002
How do I go to social events with no friends when I have 0 friends and how do I interact with people there? Talking to groups is hard as social autist.
>>
>>42031677
Post pic of your body
>>
>>42034038
Find the most beta looking group and start small talk, like asking them where they are from. They will think you're a slayer because of your physique.
>>
>>42034088
>They will think you're a slayer because of your physique.
Hahaha, no.
>>
>>42034225
>Hahaha, no.
Hahaha, yes.
>>
>>42031677
join coed sport league
go to pub after games
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.