[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I lose weight without hitting the gym? Long story short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 20170704_165923.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_165923.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Can I lose weight without hitting the gym?

Long story short I recently got my ID I'm 19 and I looked at it and was discusted. I've been really depressed but everytime I do exercise fasting etc I eat a lot after it's like if I was a compulsive eater not sure anyway.

Was thinking about doing keto diet for a month is this stupid or not?

>INB4 sticky

Already read that but I want to talk to someone
>>
A thread died for this.
>>
No anon. It's literally not possible. There is absolutely no way you can lose weight without a gym.
>>
File: neck.jpg (56KB, 727x461px) Image search: [Google]
neck.jpg
56KB, 727x461px
>>42031617

Work your neck
>>
are you capable of walking over a half hour a day and eating less? If you have a problem with eating too much or self-control, keto probably isn't for you.

Doing a bit of exercise every day doesn't necessarily mean "oh good, I can eat more!". You still need to be at a certain deficit, and depending on your food choices it may not even matter. Download LoseIt or MyFitnessPal and take a week to figure out what you're eating, set a target and go from there. Don't obsessively weigh yourself because your weight fluctuates quite a bit throughout the day and you'll probably get discouraged or some faggot shit.

It's not hard, it just takes a bit of dedication. I have a friend that thinks tracking calories is too difficult and wonders why he can't lose weight. Don't be that guy.
>>
>>42031617
>i really want to talk to someone
>doesn't even reply to own thread

maybe it's not all about you fuckass, maybe i wanted to talk for once
>>
File: 20170704_165807.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_165807.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>42031747
Yeah Its just that I'm depressed

>>42031741
How this was me before being in fat Neet
>>42031808
Sorry Anon
>>
>>42031825
fortunately for you, cardio is probably one of the best anti-depressants known to mankind. Gets oxygen rich blood flowing to the brain, releases endorphins, etc. Go! Fuck off! Go for a walk/run/whatever. Posting on a Micronesian Hermit Crab Shell Exchange forum won't make you happy. It's just a way to kill time you could otherwise spend doing productive things
>>
>>42031617
why would you not want to hit the gym?
SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD
MOOOOOODS!
>>
File: 149913847490.jpg (63KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
149913847490.jpg
63KB, 480x480px
>>42031851
I know but I'm a babysitter Neet for now.
I geek like a Neet maid Idk how to explain it dropped out if School one year ago a half ago at the same time baby brother borned and mom forces me to take care of it.
Anyway probably this week will stop so can I lose weight with cardiovascular?
>>
>>42031617
No.
It's clinically impossible to burn more calories than you eat without going to the gym.
Might as well give up.
>>
>>42031909
What if I eat 1500 per day then?
>>
>>42031926
Do you not know what impossible means?
>>
>>42031909
OP please listen to this anon. There is just NO WAY that you can lose weight without going to the gym. Calories don't mean a thing, just gym.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.