[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got a stupid question. >be neet >go to gym whenever i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1484938816002.png (337KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
1484938816002.png
337KB, 1144x888px
got a stupid question.

>be neet
>go to gym whenever i want
>fine

>become wagey
>can only go to the gym either early in the morning or after work
>gym is always literally completely full of people trying to lift after work till closing time
>can't reliably wake up at 5 in the morning to go to gym for six so that i'm not late for work

what do?
>>
manage your time better. sleep earlier and shitpost less.
>>
>>42029167
the other problem with lifting in the early morning is i don't feel as good.

i feel rough from waking up beforer he sun is up. the few weeks i tried it, i always didn't really enjoy lifting :(

>tfw wish everyday i could join the home-gym masterrace
>tfw living in a rented room.
>>
>>42029167
this

no screens (tv, interwebz) after 8 p.m
eat, shower, bed with a book, you''l be asleep before 10, even if you struggle the first few weeks.

>inb4 muh I want a life
wasting your time in virtual worlds is not "a life" Follow a minimalist routine like above when working, being energetic and looking good so you enjoy the shit out of your rest days is a life.
>>
>>42029208
>yeah but...
>yeah but..
>it's just that...

Do you want advice or to justify yourself and find excuses for everything that's being suggested to you.

tl;dr: grow a fucking pair
>>
>>42029232
what about the fact that body clock is telling me not to lift at 6 in the morning.

it feels grueling, whereas i used to enjoy lifting, it becomes a chore i have to do whilst still feeling groggy.

I hate work, it sapped all the joy out of my life
>>
>>42029250
is there a way to make lifting in the early morning feel as good as lifting when you don't feel like shit?
>>
File: 1490986563433.jpg (218KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1490986563433.jpg
218KB, 792x792px
>>42029124
>>42029208
>>
Go after work then, so what if its busy
>>
>>42029258
>body clock is telling me not to lift at 6 in the morning.
do you know what excuses look like?

your body doesnt control you, you control your body. you dumb fuck
>>
learn to work in with people.
go during your lunch break and eat at your desk.
>>
>>42029275
it's true. it becomes a chore. I'm barely awake and suddenly i squat 2 and a half times my bodyweight.

>>42029290
So is there any particular tactic with regards to this.

do you just stand there waiting for people to be done with shit? i mean i try to look busy, but there is only so many sets of pull ups and dips you can do before you want to actually start doing what you came there to do.
>>
>>42029208
Move around a bit and get your blood flowing in the morning. Drink water and get yourself hydrated. Drink a cup of of coffee. And i also higly recommend ammonia inhalents.

Also stop being a pussy.
>>
fuck off with this thread, you're a lazy fuck who wants to be hand held by anonymous shitposters on a mongolian flyfishing forum
>>
>>42029306

No you just improvise with whats avaible. If I cant do flat bench because its all taken, I take a bench and do dumbell flat bench, if all that is taken I do weighted dips. If nothing gets avaible at all just ask a guy how many sets he has left or if hes doing similar weight if you can work in.

Basically if youre not a total sperg there is no problem
>>
>>42029328
See I do this if there is maybe 2-3 more guys than the gym can hold.

but after work it is literally teeming with gym rats using everything. as for working in the problem is that you either have complete beginners or you have very advanced guys. so its hard to get the weight just right.
>>
>>42029349

And how do you think the gym rats get to use all equipment? By waiting in a corner like a cuck?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.