[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take two showers for the day >spray pits religously >shave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: angry dio.png (607KB, 628x427px) Image search: [Google]
angry dio.png
607KB, 628x427px
>take two showers for the day
>spray pits religously
>shave off smell trapping armpit hair
>still smell like critical body odor after a few hours
what good are these gains for mates if i smell like a rafflesia plant? What really helps with scent? any tips for SS (starting scent)
>>
I have hyperhydrosis and nothing fucking worked, the prescription strength stuff at the store did absolutely nothing even when I caked the shit on.

This is the only thing that's worked for me. It burns like fuck the first time you use it but you wont sweat at all.

https://www.zerosweat.com/products/zerosweat-stops-excessive-sweating?gclid=CKfLk-n27tQCFYO6wAodExAFgQ
>>
>>42023465
It seems something that completely closes your pores. For how long did you use it? I'd expect problems after some days of use.
>>
What do you eat OP?
I sweat a lot too, but it does not smell bad. However, when I eat shitty food, you can literally smell it.
>>
>>42023620
i've been eating a bit bad lately what food help my scent?
>>
>>42023620
Just aim to eat cleaner. No processed food, fast food and stuff like that. You might want to avoid garlic in onion too, though I eat them and it doesn't smell.

I learned this from some old boxer dude, and while it might be all bro science, he basically told me, that he could smell if one of the kids ate crap (like chips, soda, pizza) because they would reek of it.

So yeah, just follow the /fit/ diet and you are good. At least test it out for 2-3 weeks and see if you improve.
>>
>>42023447
You shower with too warm water, OP. Heats you up and you start sweating immediately
>>
>>42023447

Nigger, armpit hair PREVENTS body odor, not causes it. Maybe not "prevents", but as you said "traps" it, and definitely severely reduces how much odor people standing three feet away from you can smell. I used to shave my pits a but like an idiot when I was a teenager, until I finally noticed that I always smelled infinitely worse with bare pits than I did with hairy pits.
>>
>>42023447
Bruh, spray your pits with rubbing alchohol after showering. Wait till it dries, and put on antipersperant. The smell is probably caused by bacteria, which should be killed by the alchohol. If you can block sweat as well the bacteria that is there has nothing to feed on, so you also get less smell.
>>
>>42023447
Have you tried reading the directions? Apply the cincal stuff you get at walgreen before you go to bed and youre good to go all day the next day.
>>
>>42023698
False, not OP but i've been taking cold showers for an entire year because someone told me this and nothing has changed
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.