[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been a long ass time since last post, is this board still alive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1455528268719.jpg (101KB, 737x536px) Image search: [Google]
1455528268719.jpg
101KB, 737x536px
Been a long ass time since last post, is this board still alive? ANYWAYS< FITNESS

I've just signed up for TITLE BOXING (TAKING YOUR BOXING TO THE EXTREME) or whatever, anyways, it seems like they have all the right equipment. I've been physically active for the past three years so I've already got cardio and muscle, I just want to apply the capacity to an ability. Other non american martial arts are full of gimmicky bullshit. Any other boxers here? where should I start? Tips, recommendations?

I would post to /r/sports or /r/alternative_sports but those boards are gay and I've never used them
>>
Drop boxing and do muay thai
>>
>>42022068
do you know muay thai?
>>
File: 46789159240.jpg (24KB, 300x343px) Image search: [Google]
46789159240.jpg
24KB, 300x343px
>>42022040
Jesus.....all this time here and this's the first time I read that. LMAO.
>>
>>42022040
Title will probably teach you to box properly. Its an alright workout but you'll need to find a legitimate boxing gym with proper coaches for lots of personalized instruction. There are a handful of Titles that coincidentally have good coaches for that but they're not common. It's by and large a franchise gym for suburb parents to feel good.
>>
>>42022138
Will probably NOT**** Fuck mobileposting
>>
>>42022092
Yes I know muay thai, otherwise I wouldn't have suggested it
>>
>>42022040
damn that makes me laugh and sad at the same time
>>
>>42022138
you might be right, Looks like imma drive to nashville bois. Nearest big city where there might be a coach you can properly critique my form and teach me what to practice.
>>
>>42022172
post vids or I don't believe you, my dubs will it.
>>
>>42022190
Make sure you research it properly and visit though. There's a lot of shitty boxing gyms, just like martial arts. I was lucky and there was only one boxing gym in my town which had a former Olympic trainer, one of his boxers even took a medal decades ago, so I had a wonderful time. But my father lives in some lame suburb and did Title, his form is totally fucked, speed is meh, it's just not real boxing.

You'll also want to make sure you're doing padwork and sparring if you want to take it seriously. Any remotely self respecting boxing gym will have sparring so definitely make sure wherever you're going does it. Otherwise it's a lot of fun so best of luck OP
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.