[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some things i can do to keep me from eating? I sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: help me.gif (16KB, 300x120px)
help me.gif
16KB, 300x120px
What are some things i can do to keep me from eating? I sometimes eat when im bored.
>>
>>42021309
keto, eating requires effort and you don't get hungry
>>
>>42021309
Workout more
>>
>>42021318
That's a lie but aight.
>>
Drink coffee. It suppresses your appetite and increases your metabolism. You can even use caffeine as a workout supplement.
>>
>>42021309

Try not eating.

>>42021318

So basically he will stay fat
>>
>>42021309
drink more water. Sometimes people eat when they're thirsty, because most of your water actually comes from your food.
>>
>>42021309

masturbate
>>
>>42021318
Ketofaggotry is a cult. Take everything ketofags say with a grain of salt. Same for crossfitters and vegans.
>>
>>42021309

DMAA
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>42021379
It also fucks up your magnesium levels which are far more important to building muscle than drinking coffee.
>>
>>42021309
Meditate. The root problem is that you consider eating excess food an acceptable alternative. Teach yourself the state of mind that can enforce "There is no alternative to this diet".
>>
>>42022633
>Keto
>Crossfit
>Vegans
One of these is not like the others.
Hint: it's not the one that claims that ditching carbs has magical fat melting properties when it was calorie restriction
Hint 2: it isn't the one that claims to have reinvented the wheel and that the ultimate way to train is cardio weightlifting
It may or may not be the one that states that there is literally no nutritional benefit in eating something with a face. That's not a claim, it's a fact.
>>
>>42022683
could you explain this a little bit more?

Is it just that I don't understand emptiness?
>>
>>42022727
>there is literally no nutritional benefit in eating something with a face. That's not a claim, it's a fact.
Oh? Post your body, vegan.
>>
>>42021309
masturbate
>>
Cigarettes

Or gum if you don't want cancer
>>
>>42022727
What are you a faggot?
>>
I heard that chewing gum reduces sugar cravings but I can't confirm that 100%.
>>
>>42021309
everytime you get bored, you open /fit/ and shitpost as hard as you can
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.