[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, how long into your lifts till you thought to yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

>>
day 2
>>
>>42021180

3 years of lifting, I lost all my fat through keto, and did 3 month cut/bulks. I stopped one of my cuts early for a big party/event and got back on the carbs so my muscles were all juicy and bloated even though I was lean as fuck, all the bros were calling me adonis, and women (including my ex) were trying to fuck me.

I kept lifting from there though and the better I looked the less loyal and more snake like all these bros ended up becoming.
>>
>>42021185
fpbp

in real terms, I'm looking to increase my strength : bodyweight ratio and will ideally not gain > 20 lbs in the process of building muscle up to wall supported plance/maltese pushup tier

the muscles themselves are getting more defined with acceptable size gain
>>
File: 136.gif (15KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
136.gif
15KB, 300x100px
>>42021180
>>
Never - Body dimorphorfia = forever small.
>>
>>42021180

1 year semi natty bodybuilder (I do all the supplements, test boosters WHICH WORK BTW). I had put on a shirt from my skinnyfat days, and looked in the mirror and saw how tight it was on my chest and how wide my shoulders got. I actually was surprised at my size and sad "damn, you are a big guy ;-) "
>>
Pretty quick, maybe 2 months. I had been really unhappy with my body and was borderline between athletic and skinnyfat. I remember putting on a size small t-shirt and seeing my shoulders and chest "bulge" out a bit. That was 2 months ago and now I wear a medium size that is decently form fitting. I'm still not completely happy but the change in my body is pretty crazy for just 4 months of total lifting. Especially when I consider that my numbers haven't increased exponentially and I weigh basically the same weight (5-10 pounds heavier).
>>
>>42021180
the linked vid is actually retarded
>>
File: 20170702_015049.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170702_015049.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>42021180
I'm mainly trying to loose weight by doing cardio but i still lift some dumbbells too and for whatever reason despite the fasting diet and cardio I've seen the most progress in my arms.
>>
File: IMG_3618.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3618.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Forever small. Some prankster trying to get people into a comedy club on the street starting telling me they had protein shakes and a pull up bar in the back and I was surprised he could even tell I lift because I don't think I look like it.
>>
File: zzzdfsfds.jpg (49KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zzzdfsfds.jpg
49KB, 1920x1080px
>>42021812
>test boosters
I always thought that shit was a scam, am I wrong /fit/?
>>
>>42022287
body dysmorphia: the post
>>
>>42022287
nah man you've got pretty bad body dysmorphia if you really don't think you look like you lift. you look really good dude, trust me.
>>
>>42022019
yeah you've got pretty muscular looking arms dude, keep it up
>>
>>42021218

basically me: the post
>>
>>42022287
you're still DYEL

don't listen to the summerfags telling you body dismorphia.

thats what dyels say to help them sleep at night.

gotta leave humanity behind breh
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.