[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no female attention ever >am the ugly loser at work (yes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tfwnogf.jpg (706KB, 2880x1728px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnogf.jpg
706KB, 2880x1728px
>no female attention ever
>am the ugly loser at work (yes, I lift)
>seen so many attractive women today and feel demoralised because they fuck ten Chads a day and consider non Chads disgusting
>go home and need something to dull the pain
>>
Dont eat that, and dont think about thots dude, they are not worth your time
>>
>>42017888

You're pathetic.
>>
>lifting for girls
>making it

pick one and only one
>>
>>42017888
What tesco sandwich is that? It looks so good
I always get the Bacon mayonnaise one. Its so GOOD but so damn small. 500 fucking calories too.

Fuck now I went Ben and Jerry's too.

Oh BTW who gives AF what you eat. Just lift hard and do a 5k idk
>>
>>42017888

The only reason to lift is to make other guys want to be like you.
>>
>>42018038
/thread

Given a hand in life

complaining and not accepting your role and moving forward

>too much time on your hands OP
>>
>>42017888
you either live life and hate it or get lucky with blissful ignorance and enjoy your pathetic life until you're 40 and realize life is still shit

looking at buying Nembutal for myself desu but I don't know how to use TOR and don't know the first place to start.
>>
>>42017888
Female hypergamy is the natural state.

Either climb the male dominante hierarchy (money, power, etc) or face the consequences. I don't like it either, but this is how it is.
>>
File: 1496665910361.jpg (88KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1496665910361.jpg
88KB, 1001x823px
>>42017888
>trips for knowing that feel

However, eating that ice cream is only going to give you temporary pleasure.
You and I both know you are going to regret it...

Have your food fun tonight, then get back on the train tomorrow.

Improve yourself and stop worrying about trying to get sloots.
You're better than all that superficial bullshit...
>>
>>42018085
Going by this graph, I'm at least a 7/10, which is horse shit. (I'm more of a 4/10, 5 on a good day.)
>>
>>42018113
post pics with face you faggot
>>
>>42018113
It's not meant to be accurate quantitatively, just an approximation to give you an idea of the situation.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.