[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hey man, how many sets do you have left?" >"f-five"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: audism.jpg (83KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
audism.jpg
83KB, 1024x1024px
>"Hey man, how many sets do you have left?"
>"f-five"
>"_five_?"
>>
>>42016752
>they never heard of 5x5
>>
>>42016752
And you reply : yeah, five. :)
That's it. What's the problem?
>>
>>42016826
The he just stands behind me and waits
>>
>>42016752
someone asked after set 1 of bench, told him i had 9 sets left, he looked devastated
>>
People who do five sets dont really bug me. Its the guys who say seven or more.
Really faggot? If youre doing seven sets of anything you should probably increase your intensity/load.
>>
>>42016864

so let that bitch wait. or maybe offer for him to work in?
>>
>>42017560
very wrong
>>
>>42016752
>go to ghetto gym late just so I can avoid people asking me to work in
I don't go to the gym to talk to randies.
>>
>>42017560
loads of PL routines have more than 7 sets of something

in the end, volume determines the magnitude of the training effect, and the guy who does more and recovers from it gets more results
>>
You guys ever let people work in?

I do but not for barbell stuff unless I came to the gym with them. Although it's not often someone even bothers to ask. It's too much of a pain to keep loading and unloading plates
>>
>>42017624
I usually do, just not on deadlifts

for bench it's fairly easy to get a couple 45s and change off each side, which is all i'm doing for my poverty bench working sets
>>
>>42017560
I could understand it if you're actually doing 10x3 because you're stuck on your 130kg bench or 85kg OHP for a long time and try to progress again. Go ahead dude, I'm wishing best of luck for you to progress on your lifts.

However, if you're one of those twink dyel german twats which hogged the bench for 10x3 which took them around more than one and a fucking half hour with a weight of 70kg I will fucking cause a civil war if I see you do that again.

>Thank god I got a shoulder impingement and don't have to bother with the single bench again
>Main lift is OHP and nobody does it

Fucking twats, I don't know what happened to me in that second that I did not drop kick them for such bullshit.
>>
>>42016752
OP stop being a shy beta wimp that actually gives a shit about what others think.
And dont be discouraged if people think your routine is bad or too extreme.
Do it like this anon >>42016826
>>
>>42017560
Try doing 10 sets of 3 with 80% faggot
>>
File: croppedoomguy.jpg (83KB, 428x428px) Image search: [Google]
croppedoomguy.jpg
83KB, 428x428px
I always say, "j-just one more man"

Then I leave the gym without finishing the set or my workout.

ALPHA AS FUCK
>>
>>42017682
>thank god i benched wrong, fucked myself up, and now have to do an exercise that really only trains the front delts effectively

what did he meant by this
>>
>>42017765
>Thank God I am rendered unable to do an exercise which is retarded anyway caused by bad sleeping habits and sparring and now can do a much better lift which displays strenght and is also fun as fuck

That, probably
>>
>>42017560
What if I have four sets to warm up then three working sets?
Or do you think everybody is just supposed to jump right in to working sets
>>
>>42017828
anything more than one warmup set is a waste of time
>>
I pyramid up with 12/10/8/6/(3 or F) reps.
Then 3x6

Come at me.
>>
I do 15 sets of 2 at 90%

I also rest 5 minutes between each set, and don't let people work in
>>
>>42017791
>I was too retarded to do the exercise with proper form
>therefore the exercise is retarded
>>
>>42017560
i do 8 sets of regular benchpress and 8 sets of incline benchpress and my chest is much better than anything else on my body
>>
>>42017845
Sure thing bud. Enjoy your joint and ligament injuries while I keep making gains
>>
>>42017944
There is zero evidence that warming up reduces or prevents injuries.

Enjoy not being as strong as you could be because you insist on superfluous sets.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 481x269px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 481x269px
>warmup sets

You fucking beta bitch ass dyels.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MUSCLE PULL PLAYA, JUST MUSCLES THAT WADNT READY. YOU START WITH THE MAXIMUM WEIGHT YOU CAN IMAGINE.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.