[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here just concentrate on shoulders and arms and fuck everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1659.jpg (83KB, 1064x1240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1659.jpg
83KB, 1064x1240px
Anyone here just concentrate on shoulders and arms and fuck everything else? Just the muscles that show in a sleeveless shirt/fill out a t shirt? The way I look at it is I don't compete so why not just concentrate on shoulders and arms (glamour muscles)
>>
>>42011674
probably cause you'll look bad without a shirt on
>>
>>42011674
Chest, lats, and traps are just as important in making a shirt look good.
>>
>>42011731
This.

I definitely neglect my quads though. They'e the "glamour muscle" of women and autists.
>>
>>42011752

Not an autist or a strict /fit/izen, I run a brosplit myself, but training your legs will make you feel more powerful 24/7. All your power comes from your legs.
>>
>>42011674
you're a fuckin noob if you do that
>>
Is this bait? Pecs are a classic glamour muscle.
>>
>Heavy shoulder lifts
>never doing pulls

Yea full speed ahead buddy, enjoy snap city in addition to always looking terrible.
>>
>>42011674
If you want to look good in a shirt you need more than just nice arms. You need, chest, back, lats, traps, you need to look thick, have depth. A good neck also.
>>
>>42011767
So true.

Started adding more leg and glute work and I seriously feel more powerful and confident
>>
>>42011674
>Just the muscles that show in a sleeveless shirt

I'm sure your cousin loves your arms, Bubba
>>
>mfw we've gone full circle to when being a curlbro is cool again

Good, I can't wait for all these wannabe powerlifters to fuck off already. Having to wait 20 minutes for some dyel to finish his 180lb half squats is bullshit.
>>
all i did for 1 year was bicep curls my arms were 16 inchs when i finished of pure bicep muscle was pretty crazy honestly now im doing triceps they are growing massively again
>>
>>42011674
Bet you look like shit. Honestly if you do this people will laugh at you. People notice when your physique is out of whack they may not always be able to put thier finger on why you look wierd but they see it. People also subconsciously look for symmetry and proportion you'll just make yourself in attractive.

Also the body wants to say proportionate even if you only want nice arms and shoulders they will grow quicker if you train the rest of your body.
>>
File: 1491859603879.gif (1MB, 311x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491859603879.gif
1MB, 311x240px
>>42011674
>just concentrate on shoulders and arms and fuck everything else
>glamour muscle
>all i did for 1 year was bicep curls
>>
>>42011752
You're either trolling or fucking retarded
>>
>>42013333
Quads of truth
>quads
>>
>>42013333
>QUADS
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.